Ratings for Dr. Marco Chiarot

don't recommend him at all, he was so rude, by just stepping inside my operating room, not saying anything. Just open your mouth, and he started pulling my tooth, was very painful and when he finished, he went out without letting me ask any questions, and his nurses are woful: arrogants, and rushed.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Chiarot did a bone transplant ; from my hip to my gums in preparation for dental implants. Both procedures went very well. He is excellent at what he does. He put me at ease; I hadn't been in a hospital before and was somewhat apprehensive. His is so thoughtful, professional ; totally into the good of his patient. I highly recommend him; he is the best!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My son had his wisdom teeth removed recently and he had no major problem. The pre-surgery meeting with Dr. Chiarot was professional. He answered all questions we had. Surgery went fine and he had one dry socket. He called the clinic on a regular basis after his surgery to be sure he was taking care of himself in a right manner. They wanted to see him and advised him properly. There was always a nurse on the phone to talk with him. I would recommend Dr. Chiarot with no hesitation to anyone who wants professional care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My 16 yr old son got 4 impacted wisdom out, one exposure, and 2 baby eye teeth. 3 days after he noticed a metallic taste in his mouth, a lump and some bleeding. He has very high pain tolerance. When we called Dr Chiarot team, everyday for four days, we were told it is normal, he would have more pain and it was filing lodged out with the surgical procedure. My son was given no oral rinse either. the taste in his mouth got worse and he started throwing up. Again after 4 days we were told this was normal. Our concerns were dismissed. Early Saturday morning we called the answering service and were told that there was no doctor on call to help my son. Our concerns were dismissed. We then called our family dental practice and fortunately a dentist helped us giving my son antibiotics and oral rinse. My son's mouth was so infected he couldn't get his braces on the next week. Parents do yourself a favor avoid this oral surgeon and his team. They have a dismissive non caring attitude about their patients and there was negligence on their part in my son's after care. If I hadn't been so persistent, the results for my son could have been detrimental.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Great experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Chiarot. Staff were very friendly, too.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

The staff did not coordinate well, and some paper work said lt side, some said rt side. The financial dept screwed up the payment, and it still is not settled after two weeks. The dentist was cold, left me in a tiny room waiting on the chair for 1/2 hour. I felt the needles, which were very painful. When he went to cut my gums for my inplants, I felt the pain, even after all that. A very traumatic experience for me, and I will never go back there again.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I found the doctor and staff to be very pleasant for the most part. But during the procedure when I was screaming in pain the nurse tells me to be quiet that I am bothering the kids. And they continued. ? What about more freezing?? I was in a lot of pain. They took me for an x-ray afterwards and the nurse tells me not to worry that the freezing would be out soon as. They did not use very much!!!!! I was barely able to walk out of there, my husband was asking me questions and it was a good 10 minutes before I could answer because I was so upset and still in pain. The work was excellent and the tooth is great but what I went through?? I would rather serve another tour in Afghanistan than be seen by them again.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I would definetly recommend Dr. Chiarot and his staff to anybody that needed oral surgery/implants. He was very honest from the beginning about the procedure, didn't sugar coat any of it even though he knew how scared I was. There never was any pressure for me to get any procedure I wasn't comfortable with, just gave me my options and what he felt would be best for me,then it was my decision. I had bone grafts, sinus lift and 4 implants and one extraction done at the same time and was eating scamble eggs the next day. Six months later he did the next 2 implants after the bone graft was healed properly. Himself and his assistant were very carring and understanding when it came to my fear of needles. They always called the next day to make sure that was well. I would definetly recommend Dr. Marco and his staff . Very professional group of people.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Drove 3 1/2 hours to get a tooth pulled that my dentist wouldnt do.excellent dentist. Will deffintly go back

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I am a very poor patient and was terrified at the prospect of a double extraction...one on either side of the lower jaw(a six year molar and a wisdom tooth). However, Dr. Chiarot was as magnificent as the list of degrees that follow his name. Should you require mouth surgery, he will amaze you and assuage your fear with his speed and expertise. His support staff is also wonderful. I was virtually pain-free and eating seven hours after surgery.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013