Ratings for Dr. Marco Chiarot

My 16 yr old son got 4 impacted wisdom out, one exposure, and 2 baby eye teeth. 3 days after he noticed a metallic taste in his mouth, a lump and some bleeding. He has very high pain tolerance. When we called Dr Chiarot team, everyday for four days, we were told it is normal, he would have more pain and it was filing lodged out with the surgical procedure. My son was given no oral rinse either. the taste in his mouth got worse and he started throwing up. Again after 4 days we were told this was normal. Our concerns were dismissed. Early Saturday morning we called the answering service and were told that there was no doctor on call to help my son. Our concerns were dismissed. We then called our family dental practice and fortunately a dentist helped us giving my son antibiotics and oral rinse. My son's mouth was so infected he couldn't get his braces on the next week. Parents do yourself a favor avoid this oral surgeon and his team. They have a dismissive non caring attitude about their patients and there was negligence on their part in my son's after care. If I hadn't been so persistent, the results for my son could have been detrimental.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Great experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Chiarot. Staff were very friendly, too.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

The staff did not coordinate well, and some paper work said lt side, some said rt side. The financial dept screwed up the payment, and it still is not settled after two weeks. The dentist was cold, left me in a tiny room waiting on the chair for 1/2 hour. I felt the needles, which were very painful. When he went to cut my gums for my inplants, I felt the pain, even after all that. A very traumatic experience for me, and I will never go back there again.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I found the doctor and staff to be very pleasant for the most part. But during the procedure when I was screaming in pain the nurse tells me to be quiet that I am bothering the kids. And they continued. ? What about more freezing?? I was in a lot of pain. They took me for an x-ray afterwards and the nurse tells me not to worry that the freezing would be out soon as. They did not use very much!!!!! I was barely able to walk out of there, my husband was asking me questions and it was a good 10 minutes before I could answer because I was so upset and still in pain. The work was excellent and the tooth is great but what I went through?? I would rather serve another tour in Afghanistan than be seen by them again.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I would definetly recommend Dr. Chiarot and his staff to anybody that needed oral surgery/implants. He was very honest from the beginning about the procedure, didn't sugar coat any of it even though he knew how scared I was. There never was any pressure for me to get any procedure I wasn't comfortable with, just gave me my options and what he felt would be best for me,then it was my decision. I had bone grafts, sinus lift and 4 implants and one extraction done at the same time and was eating scamble eggs the next day. Six months later he did the next 2 implants after the bone graft was healed properly. Himself and his assistant were very carring and understanding when it came to my fear of needles. They always called the next day to make sure that was well. I would definetly recommend Dr. Marco and his staff . Very professional group of people.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Drove 3 1/2 hours to get a tooth pulled that my dentist wouldnt do.excellent dentist. Will deffintly go back

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I am a very poor patient and was terrified at the prospect of a double extraction...one on either side of the lower jaw(a six year molar and a wisdom tooth). However, Dr. Chiarot was as magnificent as the list of degrees that follow his name. Should you require mouth surgery, he will amaze you and assuage your fear with his speed and expertise. His support staff is also wonderful. I was virtually pain-free and eating seven hours after surgery.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Wow what a great oral surgeon. I met with him after complications from a different oral surgeon at another practice, and Dr. Chiarot was everything a doctor should be: kind, caring, knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and gave me TIME which is so important. He took time reviewing my case, reading reports from the ENT and dentist, assessed me himself, and was extremely professional. I highly recommend him - you will get the best. His staff was also excellent and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Marco was very straight up and very nice surgeon.had a tooth pulled and with zero pain.I have to go back and see him about some inplants,but i'm sure he will give his 100% I would encourage anyone to see him.The staff were very good too!!! Thanks guys :)

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Marco was great when I was dealing with him about my jaw surgery. He was friendly and very understanding, I was really looking forward to working with him. Unfortunately he felt more comfortable giving my case to a more experienced surgeon which just made me have more respect for the doctor. I woudl definitely feel comfortable with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010