Ratings for Dr. John Zafaranloo

Dr. John is easy to talk to, never in a rush and very knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for quite a few years and can't think of a negative incident..

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr John is AMAZING . Words cannot describe how thorough and caring he is , you can talk to him like a friend and he sits and listens to you , not like Most doctors who just rush you in and out Doc you are the best !!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Just had a great overall experience been going to him for a long time the staff is great always on the ball just the best

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. John and his staff are not only professional, but also extremely caring. I have been going to him for a while and never had anything but a pleasant experience. I recently had been diagnosed with high blood pressure and he tool the time to print out a diet for me that would help control my pressure. In a time when most Dr's would easily just write a prescription, he did what was best for my well being instead. I can't imagine going to another doctor. The staff have also gone out of their way for me. Even calling to see if I was following the diet Dr John gave me. You don't get that kind of treatment much anymore.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Very disappointed that he is not taking any new patients.

Submitted September 29, 2014

I have been using this doctor for a while now, but lately, I am disappointed. His office seems very disorganized, and there is always a long wait. You can wait over 1/2 hr just to pick up a prescription.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr John truly listens to what you say. He is a blessing after being to so many doctors that just see people as dollar signs.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Honestly, one of the best docs out there. You cannot put a price on the value of a good, caring, knowledgeable doctor. Dr. John has been there for me through so much, and he has always helped me tremendously. I truly care about him as a friend and appreciate all he has done for me. I have referred many people to him and they all say he is great.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr John is a great doctor, He is always there at the drop of the hat to answer your questions his office staff goes above and beyond the norm. I see people saying he is fast at pushing medication but i dont feel that is the case if you have a problem he is quick to say well we can try this or that drug to help. He helped my migranes and before a script drew my blood and made shore i was not low on anything. I feel he does his job 110% . hes office provides blood taking scans and all other tests and that saves me time. I would say he is a doctor who will come 4am to the hospital 2 see u.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

the best doc i have ever been to he makes going to the doctor a good experence he has been great to me and my whole family for years and would do anyhting he could for his patients

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011