Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Sturm

Dr. Sturm seems to recommend unnescessary procedures. I have switched to another dentist in the practice and am very pleased. Would not recommend!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Did not communicate what dental work was being done when I was told I was having "a cavity" filled. It turned out to be two, and another one on the other side of my mouth would have to be done at another time, she said. Turned out the third cavity was so small that I didn't need numbing, and I was of course charged for two visits. I don't know why it couldn't have been done that same day. Most uncomfortable experience I've ever had at a dentist as well; Dr. Sturm is rough on your teeth and mouth. I've since switched to another provider in her practice and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Possibly one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. She tried to convince me that I needed major dental work but when I got a second opinion, all i needed was a cleaning and a few cavities filled!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Sturm is very rude. She is condescending, patronizing and recommends you to have unnecessary work. The only thing I like in that office is the dental hygienist who was very nice, efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

At my first appointment with Dr. Kathryn Sturm she took x-rays and performed an evaluation of my teeth. Her estimate on ‘necessary work’ was several thousand dollars that included not only cleaning, but fillings, root canals and multiple crowns. I was completely shocked! I decided to get a second opinion from the other dentists. I did not tell them about the previous estimate and guess what? . After new x-rays and an exam I was told that my teeth were in generally good condition, and that I didn’t need anything except a deep cleaning at the back. Not even a cavity! After three independent dental evaluations, I would recommend that potential patients avoid her practice and services.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Kathryn Sturm's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)
Wellpoint