You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryce Ford

I was recently referred to Dr. Bryce Ford by my great Ophthalmologist. Though initially, hesitant, however, after my contact with Dr. Ford, I consider it a privilege to drink from his depthless fount of treatment/care. Dr. Bryce Ford is a very hardworking, humble, forthright, knowledgeable, helpful, and patient Ophthalmologist. I needed a referral concerning my vision challenges and he didn't hesitate. One of my Eye- drops that my insurance does not cover - without telling him - he gave me out of his free will. Dr. Bryce Ford is a good listener; gifted with boundless energy; an epitome of humanity and empathy! He obviously feels the pains of his patients - an asset to Medicine!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

We are not impressed at all with his treatment. He ruined my wife's eye sight. Ford put in an incorrect lens in left eye. Promised clear vision and no need for distance glasses, just may be reading glasses.. Now I need both glasses to look in the distance and reading glasses. Unfortunately the eye he did now is near sighted and the undone eye is far sighted. The eye with the new lens also has a grey half curtain in it. Thanks for nothing. His A-scan definitely was incorrectly done.

Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Submitted December 18, 2014

Great experience. Takes times to talk to you and the staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ford for 7 years now.Excellent and helpful

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I've been to Dr. Ford four times and have ALWAYS felt well looked after. His office is efficient and courteous. I realize Doctors are busy and this has never impacted the care that I received. Dr. Ford is patient and very thorough. I highly recommend this ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I felt like a cow being herded from room to room and saw the physician for a brief period only.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ford for almost ten years now. He administered had SLT (laser surgery that wears off over time) twice over that time span, on both eyes with great results both times. I'm 68 and have seen my share of doctors. He is tops. He is efficient, attentive and very professional. Two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Bryce Ford's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recently referred to Dr. Bryce Ford by my great Ophthalmologist. Though initially, hesitant, however, after my contact with Dr. Ford, I consider it a pri..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "We are not impressed at all with his treatment. He ruined my wife's eye sight. Ford put in an incorrect lens in left eye. Promised clear vision and no need for ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ford and staff are the best. Had lens replacement in both eyes. Couldn't ask for better care."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Tried to see the Dr. for an emergency, but, they don't want to see you if you are not a patient. How can I be a patient if I am new to the issue? Anyhow, EXTREM..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Takes times to talk to you and the staff is friendly."

December 1, 2014