Ratings for Dr. Bryce Ford

I've been seeing Dr. Ford for a few years. I find him one of the most professional and humble people that I know. Excellent knowledge and very caring. If you can get in to see him, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

will get cataracts surgery. he is best one expected.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Seems to be very knowledgeable and fast processing of patients. A well run Doctor's office.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Exceptionally poor service. Long cattle call waits. Confusing instructions. Address not the on building. Spends almost no time with patient. There's got to be better.

Submitted April 6, 2016

Left me with very poor vision, light sensitivity, and nerve pain following cycloablation laser surgery procedure

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Ford is knowledgeable and competent. I have been seeing him for years to monitor a my eyes for glaucoma. Today he did surgery on my right eye for cataracts. The surgery went very well. The anesthesiologist Dr Hopper was also very good, putting me at ease. The staff at the surgical facility were also very organized and helpful. If you are considering Dr. Ford, go ahead, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I was recently referred to Dr. Bryce Ford by my great Ophthalmologist. Though initially, hesitant, however, after my contact with Dr. Ford, I consider it a privilege to drink from his depthless fount of treatment/care. Dr. Bryce Ford is a very hardworking, humble, forthright, knowledgeable, helpful, and patient Ophthalmologist. I needed a referral concerning my vision challenges and he didn't hesitate. One of my Eye- drops that my insurance does not cover - without telling him - he gave me out of his free will. Dr. Bryce Ford is a good listener; gifted with boundless energy; an epitome of humanity and empathy! He obviously feels the pains of his patients - an asset to Medicine!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

We are not impressed at all with his treatment. He ruined my wife's eye sight. Ford put in an incorrect lens in left eye. Promised clear vision and no need for distance glasses, just may be reading glasses.. Now I need both glasses to look in the distance and reading glasses. Unfortunately the eye he did now is near sighted and the undone eye is far sighted. The eye with the new lens also has a grey half curtain in it. Thanks for nothing. His A-scan definitely was incorrectly done.

Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Ford and staff are the best. Had lens replacement in both eyes. Couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Great experience. Takes times to talk to you and the staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014