Ratings for Dr. Katherine S. Buki

She doesn't listen, very rude bedside manner, does not explain things in easy to understand words, the 99% is med terms, easily bothered by questions, does not try to help in resolving health problems. NOT RECOMMENDED! Health decreased in her care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Buki has proven to be the most honorable physician I have been blessed to receive care from. She is very knowledgeable, actually listens to me, and has helped me with my complex sleep issues for many years. I highly recommend her and cherish her wisdom. Her staff is delightful to work with for all issues.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr. Buki specializes in sleep issues. She is very smart and patient centered. I went to her regarding insomnia and she outlined the current theories and practices regarding sleep disorders. She was respectful when answering my questions and has a sense of humor. I would recommend her highly for sleep issues.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Katherine S. Buki's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet