Ratings for Dr. Tom Leventis

He is a great doctor and very thoughtful! Been seeing him almost all of my life. Always available for my family whenever we call to make an appointment! Would recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Awesome Doctor - just a straight up good person who loves his job and is insistent on helping people.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Excellent doctor, great bedside manner and thorough has been my family doctor for many years now. His receptionist on the other hand is absolutely obnoxious. I dont understand how she is still employed.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

THE BEST DOCTOR! My husband and kids been going to him since he start his practice in Oak Ridges. Never late, incredible knowledgable and patient. His receptionist Rosa is the best too!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Leventis has been exceptional over the years. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

A really good doctor. Patient , knowledgeable and very understanding

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Leventis since he looked after me at Markham Stouffville Hospital emergency. I was so impressed not only with his knowledge but his great bedside manners that he became our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

My family of five go to doctor Leventis for over 10 years. He is not as young as he looks 😀. Great doctor and person. Really good diagnostic , which for me , is most important quality doctor can have. Sometimes it seems he doesn't pay attention to what you say, but trust me, he does. He is very sharp and knowledgeable, with unbelievable memory. Happy to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

He is a very good doctor very helpful kind and always makes me chuckle at the end of my appointment I love coming to him he is a wonderful family doctor and wish too hVe Dr levantis as a doctor for a very long time having a doctor is great but having Dr levantis is ever more great 😀😀😀😀

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Kind and knowledgeable. Everything you want in a top notch doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015