Ratings for Dr. Daniella Andrade

I have a fear of dentists and the noises and sensations involved in the entire experience... Not sure why, but its there. I explained this to them at my first appointment. They are very careful, and check with me often if I am comfortable and make sure that I am sufficiently frozen when work needs to be done. If you have issues Daniella is the dentist for you!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

great dentist and staff wonderful experience, glad I was referred to this office as I am new to Victoria

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Andrade and her staff are wonderful, everyone at the office is always looking out for my best interest. I have been going there for over 10 years now and highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a new dentist! :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Great Dr.and Staff. Always explains the treatment and discusses options. 10 years of great service

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I always have had a great experience there. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately . I will have to find another dentist since I am moving alway, that made me appreciate this office.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

tries to serve too many patient at one time as a result she misread an xray and mistakenly took out a perfectly good bridge it took her 4 tries to make a mold for a partial plat the first one did not fit at all the second one is very uncomfortable she seemed to be rushing through the whole process because she was going on holidays now i am paying over $8000 for a new bridge that was not needed to begin with i wouldnt let her work on my toothless grandmother

Submitted May 18, 2015

As usual Dr. Andrafde and the staff were very professional and got me through another difficult treatment

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The doctor had dirt under her nails after a lunch appoinent. She did not listen to concerns or explain procedures. Billing was incorrect and overcharged my insurance company.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

If you are wondering why she has so many ratings, after 1st visit was inundated with email, 1st one for rating her and then for multiple dental cosemetics until I unsubscribed. I was billed inappropriatly. She filed between my teeth telling me it was good to have some space, flossing was never an issue, this was uninformed consent. She put a filling on an eye tooth that only needed it on the gum line to cover the entire tooth. It was next to a new crown she did not do. I told her the crown was done in A2 colour, she put a C1 next to it, looks like a bad tooth. Her attempt to rectify this is equally bad, I am embarrassed to smile. She does not return phone calls. I would highly not recommend this dentist.

Submitted June 11, 2014

great experience for my first visit. Office clean, staff friendly, hygienist very professional. Next visit is with Dr. Andrade.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014