Dr. Patricia Mandalfino

Ratings for Dr. Patricia Mandalfino

I've been seeing dr mandalfino for a few months dr steckley passed me over to her as he didn't know what was wrong with me. Dr mandalfino agrees something is wrong and she has reassured me she will get to the bottom of it. And I feel confident she will!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

She is such a kind lady she actually listened to my answers to questions. I found her very knowledgeable and sincere. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

It took me a good 6 months to get in to see Dr Mandafino. With specialist this happens. I suffer from horrible migraines. She does a complete exam from eyes to sensitivity/ flexibility of your limbs/body. I already do take some medications for other things. Dr Mandafino would not give me ANYTHING nothing at all to help relieve the pain or symptoms. She referred me to Dr Steward in Cambridge after seeing me for a year (with no relief) I'm not sure why she continued to see me cause she was not treating me? Anyways off to Dr Steward he does botox injections they are expensive. However HE was helpful without the botox. His review will be next. I'm not saying Dr Mandafino doesn't know what she is doing or isn't friendly because she is very friendly. I never wait more then 15 minutes not to bad for a specialist! Her office staff is not great. Doesn't seem organized or not together? I have no idea. Good luck she might be more helpful for other people not already on medications

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Mandalfino is the best! I have been to a LHSC and waited over an hour and got a 15 minute appointment as the doctor was busy and had to see other patients. Dr. Mandalfino gave me an hour of her time and she wouldn't let me leave until she was absolutely sure she covered everything with me. Her receptionist is so warm, inviting and professional. Any discriminating comments from other patients about the service given at this practice must be very sad, frustrated and have an inability to be pleased by anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Patricia is a very compassionate person and truly cares about her patients. My first appointment went over one hour until all my questions were answered. The previous person who gave her a low rating must have had an appointment after me as i held her up as she cared. Sorry about that. Dr. Mandalfino, you rock. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

The worst, absolute worst experience with a medical profession ever. Receptionist has a huge chip on her shoulder, and Pat is all over the board. I shouldn't have to chase her and her staff down for MIR results or blood work. Most times I'm in there it's standing room only as she slams as many appt as possible regardless of how long that means everyone will have to wait. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Very helpful in dealing with my daily migraines. Is trying various options. Doesn't dictate what is to be done but discusses options and we make the decision togethers. Doesn't give up! Very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have found Dr. Mandalfino to be both compassionate and knowledgeable about all of my medical and personal needs. She is excellent at seeing me as a person not just a condition. She has gone above and beyond for me and I would highly recommend her for all your neurological concerns.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

There should be a sign on the door that says "come back when you have MS" She's made me feel like crap several times, like i am wasting her time - while i am terrified and slowly slipping towards disability.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Mandalphino is a great doctor, I am so glad to have her as my MS specialist. She is very attentive, cares about you, takes her time and listens. She is willing to help in any way and is always respectful. She now has a great front office staff as well! We couldnt be more fortunate.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016