Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Uzzilia

Dr. Uzzilia has always been pleasant. However, the staffing and scheduling situation has gotten so bad that we are going to need to find someone else. After setting up an appointment for my mother two months in advance, arranging transport (she lives some distance away and is disabled), and taking the day off work, the day before the appointment I received a robo-call telling me I had already missed the appointment (for the following day...). I called and the first person said not to worry about it, but told me that appointment was an hour and half later than we had scheduled. The second person told me that the Doctor was in a different office that day, so they had rescheduled it automatically without telling me. After two 10 minute sessions on hold for a supervisor, no one could get the story straight and the supervisor never called back. I'm out about $150 and a vacation day, and my mother hasn't gotten any cardiology care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Uzzilia is great to have a doctor patient relationship. He was caring and concerned about my health problems. He also when needed has you take tests. I'm 65 years old and been to many doctors so I feel like I'm qualified to say if you want a good doctor Dr. Uzzilia is the best.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey R. Uzzilia's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY