Ratings for Dr. Zsuzsanna Kaszas

Always friendly and knowledgeable. Knows who you refer you to if needed. Always asks what she can do for you

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I've seen this doctor only once. That was enough to determine the fact that this doctor's knowledge is very poor. I think all these good rating come from her stuff to misslead others. Please save yorself time and money and don't waste your time with this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

This women saved my life..I'm thankful to the Lord for her.I travel 7 hours round trip to see her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Kaszas was (meaning she is no longer in Kinmount) an excellent doctor, especially if you have the average types of health issues. She was the only doc in 20 years to catch that I had Hep C by asking for and questioning liver stats during a yearly check-up. Also, I've had a thyroidectomy and am trying to balance my meds...although Dr. Kaszas doesn't have the thyroid knowledge outside of the standard TSH test, she was willing to listen and run tests I requested and then discuss the results before determining how to change my medication. She was also willing to prescribe NDT (Natural Desiccated Thyroid) which many doctors who are bought by the drug companies won't do. Sometimes it was frustrating to be the one trying to sort things out but I would much rather work with a doctor willing to listen, run tests, and discuss than not listening at all...and I've had plenty of those doctors in the past. Sorry to lose her, and now I'm back in the hunt for another local doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

We have been patients since she first joined the practice. Always made to feel important by doctor and staff. Dr Zsuzanna (as she likes to be called!) is wonderful, kind, gentle and takes times to listen and only prescribe what is necessary. My very elderly parents became her patients also and they too love her. The clinic really needs another doctor to help out. It`s a lovely, bright place to go to no-one on top of one another and you feel like you are the only patients being seen. Thanks Dr Zsuzs! you are one in a million.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

She is a very knowledgeable and competent doctor. She always seems to know the answer and if she doesn't she will find it. I am a male who always had a male doctor, and never thought I would be comfortable with a female doctor. Man was I wrong ! Wish I had made the change to her sooner.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Saved my life by early diagnosis of Breast Cancer during routine Examination. Turns out she had the worst type...."Triple Negative". With early diagnosis,surgery, chemo, and radiation,she is now approaching 3rd year since original surgery, with all follow ups so far as OKAY. Need I say more ...She is Great !

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

very sick for 6 years and all she says is "I dont know"Meanwhile Im now too ill to work.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Kaszas, is caring, competent, and very knowledgeable, and accomodating. Takes the time to listen to the Patient, and answer at a level you can understand. In my opinion and experience a "great" Doctor to have.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

No nonsense Doctor. Trying to become more involved and more concerned about her patients. Like her beside manner, short & to the point.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009