You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Seviour

Dr. Peter Seviour's Ratings

It seems that every time I go there he is in such a rich and don't even give me time to ask the questions that I have concerns with my heath, and when I ask his not so professional receptionist if I could ask him a quick question that I forgot to ask she abruptly tells me NO and to make another appointment. I'm 67 years old and I forget things sometimes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

great doctor, very thorough and understanding. Read some of the other comments here, makes me wonder about their motives. Recommend Dr Seviour to all my friends and they`ve all had the same great experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Don't question his opinion, it upsets his god complex. He can't remember from one visit to the next what he has recommended, or who you are. Makes notes, but they are not always correct, he asks how one condition turned out, when it wasn't you who had what he asks about!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Went to to see him and he was very rude, to me and my children. I won't go back and his assistant is the rudest secretary ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Seviour is fantastic. His clinic is welcoming and he is always there to listen and offer good advice. Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Worst doctor in the world... but he's just down the road.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I find him very practical to deal with. He seems thorough enough. I don't really look at the length of duration of the visit, as I am not there to socialize. Dr. Seviour is prompt, concise, a bit witty (which is a good thing!) - easy to talk to, and quite honestly, in my opinion shows a lot of care. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

What a wonderful man. Takes care of my parents, and now me and the kids. I always find he sits and listens, and is genuinely interested in all our health. Very glad to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I had to find a new doctor. Dr. Seviour is always in a rush, pretty much finishes your sentences and pushes you out the door. He only cares about his cosmetic procedure $$, not so much about the patients. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when he read my bloodwork results and accused me of drinking the night before the test. I was not drinking (I'm SA), and later tests (ordered by my new doctor) discovered that in fact I had a liver infection. Dr. Seviour did not do any follow-up to find out why my liver function was off, and if I had stayed with him, who knows what would have happened.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Needed two prescriptions to treat a medical concern (not narcotics, barbiturates, etc), Dr. Seviour wound only prescribe one (the only for treatment of symptoms, not the one that actually cures the concern). When my Pharmacist (who agreed that both were needed) contacted him, his response was that he would only give the one "At this time". Not the first time he has screwed up my dosages, but the first time he refuses to admit his mistake. When I brought this up with his receptionist (who was familiar with the situation), I threatened to go to another Doctor (again, this doesn't involve Narcotics, Barbiturates, etc.) and she seemed to agree that I should. I've already complained to the college of physicians, and they didn't seem to care one way or the other. I realize that we're short on family doctors here, but if he doesn't want to treat patients properly, he should go sell shoes for a living.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447111].votes_count ]]