Ratings for Dr. Peter Seviour

Glad I finally went to see him. Sat and listened, got me back on track. Very professional.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very open minded and never misses an opportunity to ask about how I'm really doing. So very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

My mother was under the care of this QUACK. She recently passed away from undiagnosed lymphoma. Run as fast as you can before he puts your family in jeopardy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Seviour is excellent! I do not understand any negative reviews as I have been a patient of his for several years and have witnessed nothing but professionalism and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Awesome Doctor. Never had an issue with him rushing me out or not listening. Always willing to talk about my medications. Seems like the people complaining just like to complain.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

It seems that every time I go there he is in such a rich and don't even give me time to ask the questions that I have concerns with my heath, and when I ask his not so professional receptionist if I could ask him a quick question that I forgot to ask she abruptly tells me NO and to make another appointment. I'm 67 years old and I forget things sometimes

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

great doctor, very thorough and understanding. Read some of the other comments here, makes me wonder about their motives. Recommend Dr Seviour to all my friends and they`ve all had the same great experience

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Don't question his opinion, it upsets his god complex. He can't remember from one visit to the next what he has recommended, or who you are. Makes notes, but they are not always correct, he asks how one condition turned out, when it wasn't you who had what he asks about!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Went to to see him and he was very rude, to me and my children. I won't go back and his assistant is the rudest secretary ever.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Seviour is fantastic. His clinic is welcoming and he is always there to listen and offer good advice. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015