Ratings for Dr. Peter Seviour

By far the best doctor I`ve seen. Takes care of my whole family, and doing a great job.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Seviour seems to care more about the money than his patients - I have had appointments with him that I would be called in, I would only be in the room for four minutes and would be out again - each time without any examination - I guess he can determine how sick you are without doing anything. I went to him for a UTI and was prescribed an antibiotic that didn't work; he didn't even do a urine sample or ask me what symptoms I had!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I'm so glad I found a new doctor. I had been seeing Dr. Seviour for years and finally got fed up. Always had to wait 20 to 40 minutes after my appointment time to get in & when I got in he never followed up on anything and would ask what medications I'm on instead of looking in my chart... He was the one to prescribe them to me. He was always in a rush and couldn't take 2 seconds to listen to my problems, often trying to shove me out the door before I was finished. Finally left when I described some symptoms and without doing any blood work he suggested I had low iron and that I should take an over the counter iron supplement (didn't say anything about dosage so I started at 35mg). I switched doctors and actually had some blood work done and it turns out I only have 2/3 of the iron should & am now on 300mg of iron daily. He doesn't do necessary testing and doesn't seem to care about his patients. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The last time I saw Dr. Seviour was in 2014 and I have not been back to him since. He referred me to a psychiatrist that I had seen before and was not interested in treating me (I have anxiety issues). I told him this but he referred me anyway. The next time I saw him, he told me he would no longer treat me because I refused to see this psychiatrist. I had explained why I would not see the psychiatrist he was going to refer me to when he made the referral and asked to be referred to anyone else; I didn't care if I had to wait a year but he referred me anyway; ironically, when I got the letter in the mail saying I have an appointment with the psychiatrist I was refusing to see it was literally for the next year, almost the exact same date I received the letter! I walked out on him and said that if he truly cared about me he would have listened to me instead of dismissing me then discharging me from his practice. I have since found another physician who does listen to me and has referred me to (and I am seeing) a psychiatrist who treats me like a human being - the psychiatrist I had an issue with would not treat me like a human being; when I explained to the psychiatrist that Dr. Seviour wanted me to go back to that I had a brain injury, the psychiatrist told me to stop speaking and would only see me if someone else was there with me - apparently if I have a brain injury I am too "retarded" to see a medical professional on my own (the psychiatrist I originally saw told me this).

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I really believe the good reviews are completely fake. This is one of the least knowledgeable doctors around. His lack of concern for older patients is appalling. He cannot diagnose the simplest of diseases and has caused at least two people I know, their lives. Do not go to this doctor. The emergency room is much safer.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Seviour for over ten years and have never had an issue or a complaint regarding his deliverance as my family physician. Canadians as a nation should appreciate their health care system. Peter is a great doc and a great person!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Glad I finally went to see him. Sat and listened, got me back on track. Very professional.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very open minded and never misses an opportunity to ask about how I'm really doing. So very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

My mother was under the care of this QUACK. She recently passed away from undiagnosed lymphoma. Run as fast as you can before he puts your family in jeopardy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Seviour is excellent! I do not understand any negative reviews as I have been a patient of his for several years and have witnessed nothing but professionalism and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016