You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Seviour

Awesome Doctor. Never had an issue with him rushing me out or not listening. Always willing to talk about my medications. Seems like the people complaining just like to complain.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

It seems that every time I go there he is in such a rich and don't even give me time to ask the questions that I have concerns with my heath, and when I ask his not so professional receptionist if I could ask him a quick question that I forgot to ask she abruptly tells me NO and to make another appointment. I'm 67 years old and I forget things sometimes

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

great doctor, very thorough and understanding. Read some of the other comments here, makes me wonder about their motives. Recommend Dr Seviour to all my friends and they`ve all had the same great experience

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Don't question his opinion, it upsets his god complex. He can't remember from one visit to the next what he has recommended, or who you are. Makes notes, but they are not always correct, he asks how one condition turned out, when it wasn't you who had what he asks about!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Worst doctor in the world... but he's just down the road.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I find him very practical to deal with. He seems thorough enough. I don't really look at the length of duration of the visit, as I am not there to socialize. Dr. Seviour is prompt, concise, a bit witty (which is a good thing!) - easy to talk to, and quite honestly, in my opinion shows a lot of care. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

What a wonderful man. Takes care of my parents, and now me and the kids. I always find he sits and listens, and is genuinely interested in all our health. Very glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I had to find a new doctor. Dr. Seviour is always in a rush, pretty much finishes your sentences and pushes you out the door. He only cares about his cosmetic procedure $$, not so much about the patients. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when he read my bloodwork results and accused me of drinking the night before the test. I was not drinking (I'm SA), and later tests (ordered by my new doctor) discovered that in fact I had a liver infection. Dr. Seviour did not do any follow-up to find out why my liver function was off, and if I had stayed with him, who knows what would have happened.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Peter Seviour's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Doctor. Never had an issue with him rushing me out or not listening. Always willing to talk about my medications. Seems like the people complaining j..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "It seems that every time I go there he is in such a rich and don't even give me time to ask the questions that I have concerns with my heath, and when I ask his..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor, very thorough and understanding. Read some of the other comments here, makes me wonder about their motives. Recommend Dr Seviour to all my friends..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Don't question his opinion, it upsets his god complex. He can't remember from one visit to the next what he has recommended, or who you are. Makes notes, but th..."

June 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "A1A0" to "A1A 1H4". Address has been updated from "None" to "20 Lake Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17095767040".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to to see him and he was very rude, to me and my children. I won't go back and his assistant is the rudest secretary ever. "

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Seviour is fantastic. His clinic is welcoming and he is always there to listen and offer good advice. Keep up the good work!"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor in the world... but he's just down the road."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I find him very practical to deal with. He seems thorough enough. I don't really look at the length of duration of the visit, as I am not there to socialize. Dr..."

November 18, 2014