Ratings for Dr. David Tobin

Dr. Tobin is simply an AMAZING doctor. We are so grateful to have him as our family doctor. He is caring and really goes the extra mile to follow up on us including calling to check on our well being. He is warm and funny. My kids and I look forward to seeing each time we have a well check scheduled. He always has a way to make my kids smile and feel good about themselves. Thank you Dr. Tobin! You are the best!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Have had this doctor for many years and have helped with many ailments and injuries. Would recommend this doctor to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Tobin has been a life saver for our family. He follows myself and my two kids. I wouldn't give him up for the world even tho he runs a little late sometimes, but that is only because he takes his time with his patients and I don't mind waiting for him. He always remembers to follow up after tests, or to call to say he wants to see one of us as he is following us for something. He is the absolute best doctor in Ottawa and I am very grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had. I have been seeing him since his practice re-opened in Ottawa 15 years ago.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. David Tobin is the most caring, professional doctor. He works with you to find solutions to your issues and consults you on proposed solutions. In short, I am extremely grateful that he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I love doctor Tobin. He's always been so caring and always looks out for his patients interest and good health being. I went through tough times with my allergies and everytime I went in to get treated, he never let me leave without prescribing me the right medication and making me feel at ease. He would often treat me on the spot to make sure that my allergy symptoms would go down. It's a busy office and I for sure understand why, DR. Tobin is the best and I'm so grateful to have him as a DR. because recently I went to a walking clinic because their office was too busy to take me in, and it was the worst experience, I was seen for 5 minutes max and the DR. walked out, you could tell she didn't truly care about my health or well being. Keep up the excellent work DR. Tobin it is really appreciated by all of us as well as the nurses and staff! :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I have had Dr. Tobin as my family doctor for 30 yrs. He is the most kind, respectful, knowledgeable doctor I have ever encountered. Never too busy to listen to you even though it may make him late for the next patient. He knows how to deal with insurance government or private. He remembers things about past medical history that I forgot. Between Hubby and me we have many complicated health problems but he has tackled them all. He is a 10. However his office staff are another thing. A lot of mistakes, miss calling for consults and can be snarky at the window. I know the office is very busy but a smile upon meeting a patient goes along way. I miss Gayle.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Tobin is the kind of family doctor everyone deserves! I am so fortunate to have him as my GP for over 15 years now. He is kind, gentle, warm and caring. You absolutly feel as though you can talk to him about anything and he'll help you and find the right solution for you. I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety and personality disorder and he has been in my corner the whole time, looking into new resources for me to try and following up with me every 6 weeks for a "talk", just to make sure that my specialist are taking good care of me. He is an incredible doctor, funny, patient and just overall wonderful. Thank you Dr. Tobin - you make difficult times so much more easier to deal with. All of the Greenboro Medical team is just as awesome - from the front desk staff, to the nurses, to all the doctors. So great!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Tobin is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He has a great bedside manner. I feel luck to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Tobin is a kind and compassionate doctor. He has excellent bedside manner and interpersonal skill. He is thorough, has good judgement, and follows up to tell me when a test is normal. I have been very impressed, and consider myself lucky to have him as my GP!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015