Ratings for Dr. Martin Schreiber

Brilliant, kindhearted and pays attention to detail. He is a hero! I am very lucky

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I adore this man. He always shows me such warmth, kindness, and is truly interested in me obtaining & mainlining my best quality health.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Very kind and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Schrieber is one of the best doctors I've ever worked with. I could go on and on about his professionalism, his knowledge, and his empathy and kindness; really, he's just fanstastic.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. Schreiber is the most amazing doctor I have ever had (and I've had my fair share and then some!). I was basically on the road to a kidney transplant a few years ago and somehow, now I'm not (knock on wood). He doesn't work miracles but he certainly tries. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding. He doesn't jump to conclusions and is the first to admit when he doesn't know something. Thank goodness he also teaches and mentors medical students because perhaps that will ensure there are going to be more doctors like him. His administrative assistant is also very kind, gets back to his patients in a timely manner and always has a smile on her face. I'd see him everyday if he weren't so busy. He is truly a dream come true, when all other nephrologists have been a virtual nightmare for me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

After being sick for 18 months, being too tired and fatigued to function, losing weight and having extreme salt cravings, seeing 8 different doctors and being told I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I was mentally ill and needed Prozac or psychiatric treatment or they didn't know what was wrong and didn't want to investigate I finally saw Dr Schreiber, who started treating me with steroids. I can't tell you how releived I was that he helped me. Five months after my first visit I'm almost back to normal. As the previous comment said "What an amazing doctor" I just wish I'd have found him sooner. I even put a commented in facebook that I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

What an amazing doctor. I was so scared after I was diagnosed with chronic kideney disease and was fortunate to see him as a second opinion. My first nephrologist scared the hell out of me and told me I would need dialysis or a transplant within a year and he didn't even have a firm diagnosis of what I had! Dr. Schreiber took a careful look at everything and I it is now 6 years later and I am still doing great on medications only. He is a patient, careful and thoughtful doctor. I wish there were a hundred more like him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007