Ratings for Dr. Robert V. Barbarite

DON'T EVEN TRY TO GO THERE!!! For whatever reason. This office is impossible!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Terrible experience with the staff at this office! The office manager needs to learn how to MANAGE - employees and, most importantly, SCHEDULING! It is ridiculous for a patient with an appointment to have to wait in excess of 1.5 hours to be seen. After finally being seen by the doctor who was knowledgeable, I was sent to the front desk with a drug sample and prescription. After looking carefully at the sample and what was prescribed, I politely asked to speak with the doctor briefly for a different med and prescription. I was rudely told, "No" that I could not and that the doctor was busy. Too busy to address the concern of a patient who waited almost 2 hours for a 15 min. appointment?! I told them that I'd be willing to wait and was told that I could not! Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot!! The front desk then became belligerent when I refused to leave without have a change of medication. They never asked me what my particular reason was for wanting the change in medication - allergies, contraindications, etc. Needless to say, I NEVER saw the doctor; the front desk staff, office manager, and one of the NPs threatened to call the police if I didn't leave the premises. Really? This is how you all treat paying customers, um excuse me, patients? Ri-di-cu-lous!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The receptionist allowed a" walk in" patient without an appointment to go in before me at my appointment time. He went in 10 minutes after my appointment time and I waited over an hour to be called in. I mentioned this to the receptionist and she said he was an emergency and I heard him say he had knee pain. She must think I am either senile or a blithering idiot. to believe her lies. Obviously, she has not been trained in what is proper procedure and what is not.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

i am happy with Dr Barbarite as my doctor-he is approacable and always takes the time to explain my diagnosis ;he has great pleasant manner that is really helpful for patients who are usually anxious about their health problems

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Do yourself a favor don't go to this office!!! The staff is terrible and they do not let you speak to the dr when you need to. Long wait.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

All I have to say I love my doctor I've been seeing him and his wife for more then 20 years. I trust my life with them his staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have had many issues with this doctor's office between running late, getting lab results with issue back over 20 days after labs taken, being misdiagnosed, changed my prescription without telling me among other things...I have tried for over a week to get my records to go to another physician they will not return my calls and I have left over 4 messages.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Would not recommend Going to this place. Rude and if they don't listen the Office will be no more. Please listen!!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for a referral for and ultrasound because of abnormal uterine bleeding. My gyno says that I need an ablation ASAP and if I don't get it soon I will need blood transfusions. That was 3 weeks ago. The only thing holding me back from getting the procedures that I need is the referral from Dr. Barbarite's office. I blame nobody but his staff.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

My mom passed away 2 months ago and I've been calling and trying to get a diagnoses for my own record due to the fact she passed suddenly and for family history they wont return my calls I personally think its incredibly disrespectful considering has to due with a death.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Robert V. Barbarite's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)