Ratings for Dr. Andrew Albert

Experienced. Runs on time. Friendly staff. Knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Amazing dentist and staff! Always friendly and welcoming

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Albert's for over 20 years and have always been treated with respect, dignity and patience. I get my teeth cleaned regularly by his dental hygienist, who does a excellent job. Over the years, he has replaced several very old fillings, has performed root canals and has done crown work for me. All with professionalism. I have absolutely no complaints outside of the fact that his office entry threshold is a smidgen too high for easy access for wheelchairs.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I do not recommend this dentist. He did not pay attention to my concerns about treatment and was always pressed for time to get to the next patient. I had Invisalign braces under his care. At the end of my treatment, Dr. Albert removed the four positioning knobs from my teeth with a rotating saw, damaging my enamel and leaving small holes. He also took it upon himself to 'smoothe' the edges of my teeth by shaving off a few layers in that same appointment without any prior consultation with me, the patient. It gets worse. He initially shaved my teeth down crooked and I had to bring it up to his attention as I looked in the wall mirror and he was already rounding the corner to go the his next patient. I was aghast. He sat back down to straighten the line. Unbelievably, when I asked him why had shaved off so much, he replied that my teeth had been too long anyway. Stay away from this dentist in what concerns Invisiline treatments. Can I take action against this doctor for these errors?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Albert has been my family and friends' dentist for 20 years. He and his staff make a great team. He is always familiar with the best techniques. My crowns and implants feel just like my own teeth and I have friends that have had beautiful veneers done by him. The office runs on time and everyone is so friendly. The hygienists so a great job keeping my mouth feeling and looking great. If he is not there, there are 2 other very nice dentists, Dr. Ushko and Dr. Chong that are available to help and also see there own patients. I'm glad to go to West Central Dental.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Not a good doctor and does not have your best interests in mind. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I have heard people say that Dr. Albert has a good reputation, because the crown work he does lasts many years and the work is good - no complaints. Maybe it costs a little more, but I feel comfortable and secure about my mouth and I think I get less problems down the road if I stick with this office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Outstanding dentist, as he is knowledgeable, highly competent, fast, and extensively trained. I have had veneers in a bridge done, and have trouble with teeth grinding, and I love the work that he has done. People comment on his work regularly, and I am working on getting mybrothers (also teeth grinders) in to have veneers as well. Because of excessive teeth gridning, I will need to have another bridge made, but when I am able to have that done, I will go back to Dr. Albert.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

My family see Dr. Albert and his knowledge is top rate. He will advocate the best recommended treatment (often more expensive) but there are other options so as a consumer you need to ask.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Exceptional dentist. Can't say enough about him and his staff! Lots of attention to detail, especially cosmetic work - very pleased with outcome of veneers. His rates are perfectly reasonable for the quality of work he does. Gentle, immediately puts you at ease, you feel like you can trust him - people skills and bedside manner are FANTASTIC!!! His demeanor is welcoming and warm each time my family is in his office. He's very personable and takes an extra minute or two, it seems, just to make you feel taken care of. Always punctual and efficient. Office runs very smoothly...they know what they are doing. Oftentimes he personally walks you back to the front desk to see you out. How many doctors do that nowadays??? My two kids absolutely adore him!! I am willing to bet if you see him once, you will never go anywhere else! He's Edmonton's best-kept secret in dentistry!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009