Ratings for Dr. Deborah O'Keefe

Very mean moody woman. Wants you to know she’s smart and you are not! If you ask questions she honestly gets mad and belittles you! Argues about facts. Always late! Hateful okd lady! Whats with bleaching your hair blonde, You’re an ugly old woman inside and out. Don’t see her, too mean to patients. Raises her voice you can hear other appointments and how she’s talking to them too!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Great experience. She’s knowledgeable and eager to help. After reading the comments here I was apprehensive about meeting her, but I didn’t see any of the issues discussed here. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Thank you for your excellent care. Your careful review of my files before speaking to me made me feel very comfortable and confident that you know what your doing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I saw Dr. O'Keefe exactly once. I swore I'd rather suffer from the pain than suffer her presence a second time. Never have I ever experienced anything like this...thing. She walked in and proceeded to bulldoze over me. I never got a single complete sentence out. She gave me a steroid injection without my permission and without warning. If she had bothered to ask, I could have told her that treatment had been tried multiple times and never worked. She increased the dosage of a medication I had already been on for 3 years that wasn't working (but it did make me very sick). She refused to even entertain a new treatment. I'm no delicate flower and I get a lot drs come with a healthy ego. My current family doctor is a nice mix of blunt,salty and smart and I have no issue with him. O'Keefe was a nightmare. Words fail when trying to describe her, really. She's not worth it. She offered nothing new in terms of treatment. More of the same old meds that never worked. I've since moved to a new city and have an awesome rheumie who CHANGED my medication after reviewing my medical history and LISTENING to me. And how did her treatment do? I have my life back. I can walk without a cane. It's working. You hear that, Dr. O'Keefe? Of course not. You don't listen and you don't care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Okeefe is extremely rude and condescending, avoid her if you can!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Okeefe is rude and mean. Talks to you like a child and argues with you and tells you that you are a liar!!! Each appointment has gotten worse and worse. She must be going through some pretty bad personal life or just enjoys belittling her patients! Nurse said I got it bad and everyone is afraid of her! When I told people how she treated me they said I shoukd report her to Medical board. She jumps to conclusions and boy you don't dare ask her questions! I am old, I have never before this doctor, EVER had a doctor made me cry. Worst doctor I have EVER seen. She needs to be reported, I felt bullied.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Very mean and condescending. Angry doctor. Treats patients very badly !!!! Staff nice but not the doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Strait to point and very knowledgeable. Got my diagnose dead on while other spent lots of test for unconclusive result... If you leave your ego at door, this is the best in town....

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

She is rude and obnoxious, she dismissed me when I wanted to ask questions about my mom. She advised me that she would come back to me to discuss my mom's condition and never came back. I had to ask an Emergency Nurse to see what was happening with my mom and she was kind, sincere and answered my question. Dr. O'Keefe should take some lessons from the Emergency Nurses at the Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I am a medical professional and was very impressed by Dr. O'Keefe. She was friendly, thorough and explained everything clearly. She was direct in pointing out a few things to me but she did so in a friendly way so as not to offend. I came out of the appointment feeling very well cared for by a busy yet compassionate professional. Thank you Dr. O'Keefe.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016