Ratings for Dr. Leagh Harfield

I did not like it a lot but there was no lacking of anything

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Always punctual. Always pleasant and polite same with staff. Knowledgeable and answers all our questions. Braces are expensive so quotes are within the norm. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

The staff and service is as expected, there is nothing outstanding nor lacking in the care and service to date. I cannot comment on Dr. Harfield himself as I have never interacted with him. What is disheartening to me, is the clear display of where your hard earned money goes the more time you spend in the office. The autographed paraphernalia on display clearly demonstrate that providing you with better service for the money is not the priority. Shop around if you can.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

All 3 of our kids are in braces and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harfield, the staff and how the office is run. The office is a crazy far drive for us, being that we don't live in Calgary and I'm certain there are tons of orthodontists closer to us, but we are thrilled with everything ( well not so much that all our kids needed braces) and wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

My visit to Dr. Harfield is the best experience I've had. Staff are super friendly and accommodating the moment I entered. After speaking with several staff and getting x-rays and discussing my current situation, I met with Dr. Harfield and the first thing that comes to mind is he is a professional. Super friendly and engaging and very knowledgable as he explained the problem with my situation and the best plan to go forward with (which was simple and just necessary for my problem). I have a background in dentistry, so everything he said was clear and accurate. Overall, it was a solid experience and Dr. Harfield really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

i have a son and daughter that are current patients all the staff amazing dr harfield is amazing with kids

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Good service. I found them quite professional, but their quote was over $2600 higher than our next most expensive quote (almost $3500 more than our best quote). When I asked about the difference they got quite annoyed and basically said its because he's so experienced and that he is "better"....Which I think implies that other orthodontists don't know what they are doing. Its odd, because the other orthodontists seem to think they have experience too. I'm in the sales business. I found their response offensive.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Excellent care and results! I would highly recommend Dr. Harfield.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Great doc. Polite, personable and knowledgeable! Great practice all around

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

my two daughters are current patients, and we have never been anything but happy with the service. staff has been GREAT, wait times have been never more than 10 minutes, and the cost has not been prohibitive. would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Leagh Harfield's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment