Ratings for Dr. Leagh Harfield

All 3 of our kids are in braces and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harfield, the staff and how the office is run. The office is a crazy far drive for us, being that we don't live in Calgary and I'm certain there are tons of orthodontists closer to us, but we are thrilled with everything ( well not so much that all our kids needed braces) and wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

My visit to Dr. Harfield is the best experience I've had. Staff are super friendly and accommodating the moment I entered. After speaking with several staff and getting x-rays and discussing my current situation, I met with Dr. Harfield and the first thing that comes to mind is he is a professional. Super friendly and engaging and very knowledgable as he explained the problem with my situation and the best plan to go forward with (which was simple and just necessary for my problem). I have a background in dentistry, so everything he said was clear and accurate. Overall, it was a solid experience and Dr. Harfield really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

i have a son and daughter that are current patients all the staff amazing dr harfield is amazing with kids

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Good service. I found them quite professional, but their quote was over $2600 higher than our next most expensive quote (almost $3500 more than our best quote). When I asked about the difference they got quite annoyed and basically said its because he's so experienced and that he is "better"....Which I think implies that other orthodontists don't know what they are doing. Its odd, because the other orthodontists seem to think they have experience too. I'm in the sales business. I found their response offensive.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Excellent care and results! I would highly recommend Dr. Harfield.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Great doc. Polite, personable and knowledgeable! Great practice all around

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

my two daughters are current patients, and we have never been anything but happy with the service. staff has been GREAT, wait times have been never more than 10 minutes, and the cost has not been prohibitive. would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Excellent experience. Our son needed treatment and braces at a young age to prevent bone damage. Everyone was helpful and available for questions. We followed all directions and after two years, have excellent results. We are in retainer mode until more adult teeth come in and then he will reassess the need for additional braces. Dr Harfield ensures braces are only put on children when they are needed and will be effective. We appreciate his manner and sense of humour and his staff are great. We live about 45 minutes away from his office and don't mind the drive as the care is excellent.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I WOULD actually have respect for Leagh Harfield if he would actually be ON TIME. The guy is so incredibly rude. He has absolutely NO respect for his patients, listen here pal we are the ones bringing YOU our business. OUR time is just as important as YOUR TIME. If we have enough respect for you to be ontime for our appointments than you can atleast have the common courtesy to do the same. I dont think I have ever been in there and not waited for over 20 minutes for him. If anyone is considoring going through Dr. Harfield just make sure you have half a day available for appointments with him because thats basically houw long it takes. Other than that i like his staff and the work he does. However I can see him losing business through word of mouth from his lack of punctuality. It's absolutley ridiculous. DONT OVERBOOK IF YOU CANT BE ON TIME! simple as that.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Our family have been part of Dr. Harfield's office for the past 8 years and we have been extremely happy with the care he and his office has provided for us. It is true you do have to wait at times but he does spend alot of one on one time and goes to great lengths to insure our needs have been met and our questions answered. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Leagh Harfield's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients