Dr. Leagh Harfield

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leagh Harfield

Very happy with Dr Harfield and all his staff. I felt that the prices were fair, the customer service was great, the atmosphere was very comfortable and Dr Harfield gave a lot of personal service and explained everything that was happening with my sons treatment. I know people have commented on punctuality, but we did not have any issues with tardiness. It was smooth sailing all the way.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

This oath is amazing for kids, especially ones with weak gag reflexes...the staff actually listen and take care not to cause problems! Their occasional delays are worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Harfield and all of the staff are so helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this office for kids or adults.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I did not like it a lot but there was no lacking of anything

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Always punctual. Always pleasant and polite same with staff. Knowledgeable and answers all our questions. Braces are expensive so quotes are within the norm. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

The staff and service is as expected, there is nothing outstanding nor lacking in the care and service to date. I cannot comment on Dr. Harfield himself as I have never interacted with him. What is disheartening to me, is the clear display of where your hard earned money goes the more time you spend in the office. The autographed paraphernalia on display clearly demonstrate that providing you with better service for the money is not the priority. Shop around if you can.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

All 3 of our kids are in braces and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harfield, the staff and how the office is run. The office is a crazy far drive for us, being that we don't live in Calgary and I'm certain there are tons of orthodontists closer to us, but we are thrilled with everything ( well not so much that all our kids needed braces) and wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

My visit to Dr. Harfield is the best experience I've had. Staff are super friendly and accommodating the moment I entered. After speaking with several staff and getting x-rays and discussing my current situation, I met with Dr. Harfield and the first thing that comes to mind is he is a professional. Super friendly and engaging and very knowledgable as he explained the problem with my situation and the best plan to go forward with (which was simple and just necessary for my problem). I have a background in dentistry, so everything he said was clear and accurate. Overall, it was a solid experience and Dr. Harfield really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

i have a son and daughter that are current patients all the staff amazing dr harfield is amazing with kids

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Good service. I found them quite professional, but their quote was over $2600 higher than our next most expensive quote (almost $3500 more than our best quote). When I asked about the difference they got quite annoyed and basically said its because he's so experienced and that he is "better"....Which I think implies that other orthodontists don't know what they are doing. Its odd, because the other orthodontists seem to think they have experience too. I'm in the sales business. I found their response offensive.

Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Leagh Harfield's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford