Ratings for Dr. Martin Fishman

Dr.Fishman is great. He's compassionate, caring and extremely thorough.What's more, he really takes the time to answer your questions and listen to your concerns. I especially appreciate how he sends detailed letters about my case to my GP, and does not hesitate to work with other specialists.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I have been going to see Martin for 28 years., he is the best Gastro guy out there. I have to see him soon again as unfortunately I am in a flare up.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Fishman is my most respectable doctor, he is knowledgeable and caring. He is the best and I feel so lucky to be his patient for so many years,

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I love Dr. Fishman. He is The best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in my entire life. Through his professionalism and compassionate heart, He shows how much he cares about you and your recovery every time you walk through his door and sit down in his office. When I was hospitalized for one month, he came to see me personally every morning at 6 am to see how I was doing. When times got tough, he shed a tear with me; and when I got better, he smiled with me. Thank you Dr. Fishman; God bless you always.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Reading the reviews below, I consider myself to be lucky twice to have had Dr Fishman as my doctor for this procedure. Diagnosis was good (thankfully). He certainly comes across as caring about patients, and explained things before procedure and what was found afterwards. I was glad for the detailed prep sheets ahead of time, and therefore the procedure went well without complications too.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Fishman is an extremely caring, patient, and very knowledgeable doctor who is also very accommodating to requests and even the most ridiculous questions. After I was referred to him, the whole process of diagnosis and choosing medications became much faster. So lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been to see a few Gastroenterlogist and Dr Fishman is one of the best that I have come across! He is so knowledgable and has a client centred approach. He takes the time to listen to concerns and answer questions. He takes through documentation for my family doctor and other specialist involved. I feel like I am getting the best care possible and that he genuinely cares about his work. I have going to Dr Fishman for a while now and I am always amazed about how much of an effort he makes to be on time for his appts, it is usually close to the appt time or within 10 minutes. I personally love his receptionist, I treat her with kindness and respect and she is the same way in return. I just hope that he doesn't retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Very pleasant manner. I was put at ease, despite my apprehension about having to go through a colonoscopy. Was seen right on time at his office.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Fishman for 4-5 years for colitis. He is an amazing doctor and I always feel better for seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Had a appointment with Dr Fishman at the Richmond hospital this week, it was the first time I meet him and he was very pleasant and had great bed side manners. Before the procedure he came over and introduced himself, and discussed what he would be doing. Dr Fishman kept me updated on what he would do and was amazing!!! Would highly recommend to family and friends. Thanks for being such an amazing person and Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012