Ratings for Dr. Jeremy M. Matuszak

Awful.... worst experience in my life. I was taken off all my psycho tropics over night. Was told i needed to check into west hills so i didnt go into seizures. The almost deadly cocktail of drugs i was on was horrendous to detox off of. I was put on different things to counteract side effects of other things.. one bottle of medication was stolen from my place of work and basically i was told oh well.... worst experience of my life and ive had a very tramatic life. It took me 4 weeks till i could go outside. .1 week to form sentences ..1 week till i could keep down food.2 weeks of not being able to sit down much less sleep. ... the way i was left out in the cold by this so called doctor and his staff is unforgivable. I want those 4 weeks of my life back. And my experience has made me petrified of doctors ..and them throwing you on a bunch of medication and allowing what happened to me happen. BEST PSYCHOLOGIST MY REAR END! I WENT THERE FOR SERIOUS HELP AND IM DAMAGED FOR LIFE.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Very helpful, understanding. Was easy to talk to. I didn't feel judged at all.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Jeremy is one of the best doctors of mental depreesion I have been in contact with.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

He's a wonderful thoughtful doctor who really listens.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Jeremy M. Matuszak's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)