Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Worrel

Pleasant office, professional staff, caring treatment.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

One of the administrative staff members never cracked a smile and seemed very rude and abrupt. Any good doctor would know that she needed medication. During the initial visit Dr. Worrel seemed very knowledgable but as time went on and medications where not working she seemed to just go with my suggestions for medications that I researched on my own. What really was upsetting was the fact that she felt she needed to correct me when I asked if she could call my primary physician to see if he was able to take over my prescription due to the fact that she could no longer see me because of her schedule change not working out with my schedule. She thought she needed to say that "it was me that could no longer see her and not the other way around" her hours are limited to monday mornings and wednesday late mornings to early afternoon. I would hardly call that "part-time"!!! I would not waste your time seeking care at Commonwealth Counseling Midlothian Office.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Laura M. Worrel's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 2001)