Ratings for Dr. Waldi Wilken

Dr Wilken has helped both my husband and I with mental health, stress /sleep issues, skin infections, severe chronic back pain, and serious gut issues that ended up being crohn's diagnosis. I appreciate his throughness.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I just need to leave this comment. I've read dozens of reviews of doc's, both good and bad. But basically all pretty glum. After coming from the states and having an incredible level of health care to coming to socialized medicine. What I am left with is, socialized medicine is NOT good medicine. It doesn't matter how a doctor treats you, they get paid anyway.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This man should not be a doctor. He does not listen. He can't wait to move on to the next patient. It almost feels like he's obligated to be in the office. Does not care about his patients and is absolutely a horrendous doctor. Do yourself a favor and avoid this man as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

This man should not even be referred to as a doctor!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I am surprised as well. I have found Dr Wilken to be open to discussion and very helpful with me and my family for over 10 years. Particularly his caring and understanding of our special needs daughter. Staff have always been helpful. System works like a charm.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I honestly don't understand the negative comments left in regards to Dr. Wilken. He has been our primary GP for the last 18 years and he has been completely professional and knowledgeable in every aspect of our care. His caring and warm demeanour is the reason we continue to be dedicated patients.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I have been dealing with Dr. Wilken for several years and have consistently found him to be competent, knowledgeable and patient with my questions. One of the better GPs I have dealt with on all counts.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Arrogant , doesn’t listen to concerns, unable to articulate details of analysis, refused to do testing. No real medical knowledge.

Submitted February 14, 2014

He was late by an hour with no acknowledgement of it. Also really doesn't listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I find Dr. Wilken to be a personable individual but in my humble opinion very frustrating to say the least, as he does not appear to be uptodate on the most current views, thoughts and treatment, with respect to my situation anyways. Any discussion and questions I tried to initiate or asked to better understand my situation were quickly dismissed and/or redirected. In my opnion, he was very quick to prescribe a drug and seemed focused on treating the symptoms instead of getting at the root cause and exploring other less invasive ways to treating the real issue/problem that I was facing and dealing with. Again, just my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010