Ratings for Dr. Keith E. Kesler

I have been seeing Dr. Kesler for many years and he has truly made my life so much better. He is also a great educator taking complex emotional / mental issues and breaking them down to very understandable basics. I've even had family members come in with me from time to time to help improve communication and understanding between us. I have spent about 20 years looking for the right fit and am incredibly grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I look forward to each session with Dr. Kesler. His questions lead to great self discovery, and the work I do with him is easy to apply to my life on the days we don't meet. I feel much more balanced now, and I credit Dr. Kesler for that.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Phenomenal experience. Gave me clear and exceptionally helpful advice. Approachable and very knowledgable. I feel like a different person after having worked with him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

the most outstanding mental health professional i've encountered. he's attentive, insightful, patient, and calming.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Can do meds only or analysis or both. Exceptional analyst. Skilled at assessing appropriate meds and extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010