Ratings for Dr. D. Keith Still

Amazing doctor. .uses his patients knowledge of their own body and it's cues to create the most helpful and rewarding care. I had identical triplet boys in 2004 then a bbac 10,months later he took amazing care of us &at all times was a doctor that treated the patient with what was best not what the rigid policy run system dictates ...I hope he is still practicing ..thank you sir ..U were a breath of fresh air the 12 years since have been struggle and pain as a single mom with few supports and adversity and to this date we now r living trauma in the system...from my heart thank u...R.B .W

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Caring wonderful man that saw us through our high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I went to Dr Still because I have a bicornuate uterus. I was a first time mom. I saw him for the first time at 19 weeks, when he said everything looked fine and to treat this like a normal pregnancy. We were elated to hear that and very happy with him at the time. But I went into labour the next week and lost my son. He should have crossed referenced my previous scans for changes in my cervix length which could have saved my son. I won't be going back if I can help it.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Still was very patient, kind and helpful. He explained everything step by step and I'm looking forward to seeing him again throughout my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Very insensitive most of the things he has told me were found out to be wrong!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I had the great fortune to have Dr. Still as the doctor on staff at SMH when my son was born. I can't comment on his staff or his practice, but I most certainly can comment on my experience with him in a hospital setting - when it likely counts the most. I had had a horrendous experience with my first child, the doctor during that birth was condescending, rude and in my opinion negligent (tried to force a c-section on me and when I refused he got frustrated with having to wait, told me there was no way I could deliver my "large" baby (6lbs 11 oz) his cutting/forceps resulted in a third degree episiotomy). Dr. Still on the other hand made it clear right from the start that he would do everything in his power to honour my wishes. He has an incredible bed side manner, is patient and very empathetic, the nurses told me that I lucked out as they thought he was the best doc they had - no tearing and this time with a baby that actually was big(ger) - 8 lbs 11 oz and 3.5 weeks early.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Did anyone have dr. Still do there gender determination? And if so, was he right? He's told me I'm having twin girls but my gut feeling says one is a boy.... does n e one have past experience like this?

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Still has been very empathetic and open to hearing our concerns. We really appreciate that he has taken the time to make sure we are comfortable and treated well during our two pregnancies. We received high risk results from some testing (2nd pregancy) and he has been great showing us in our ultrasounds that the results are not likely applied to us. Of course, you can't say for sure until the baby arrives so we won't know for a couple months but thus far, he's been wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Can be insensitive. Info on ultrasound was found to be wrong.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Was my perinatologist during my mono/di twin pregnancy. Very comforting, knowledgeable, and helpful! Took the time to see me and my babies in the Surry NICU the day after my C section. Obviously cares about his patients. Was right on with his measurements and weight estimates. Made sure I was comfortable and understood what was going on. I recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011