Ratings for Dr. Peter Farran

Can anyone please tell me how to get a hold of Dr. Farran's office? My co-worker desperately needs help with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and I can't find contact information for him. He's supposedly a member of the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at U of C, but nobody there knows of him, that I've talked to. She needs Lidocaine infusions, but can't drive to Edmonton to get them. Do any of you know of a doctor in Calgary that can do them for her?

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Hands down the best specialist I have seen. After not receiving a diagnosis within 1 year of my pain starting, Dr. Farran diagnosed me in 10 minutes. I always looked forward to my appointments with the Complex Pain Team, as they treated me with the same compassion and honesty that you would show your best friend. They were to the point and always willing to give you the best care. Dr. Farran personally stayed late to give me a Lidocaine Infusion, so that I could get home without pain. He listened to my story and personal research that I had conducted. I would not be where I am today without this man and his team. Although I'm an adult now, I still think of the Complex Pain Team daily. I credit this man and his team with saving my life and livelihood.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Farran treated both of my sons with care compassion and expertise. We value him as both a person and as a doctor

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Farran is a great doctor! He worked with my chronic pain for years and is still seeing me. He was the only doctor that could get to the bottom of my pain and find a relief for me. When all the doctors doubted my pain he was the only one that believed me and stuck beside me. He is a wonderful doctor and doesn't treat you like a patient he treats you like a friend!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr.Farran is a gift from God. He is a the most caring Man I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Our daughter was dying of cancer and Dr.Farran was there for her and us the entire time. He will always have a special place in our hearts.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

With Dr. Farran you couldn't be any luckier to have him. he took his time and you felt like you were actually being helped. he never lost faith after 3 years and he never gave up. an amazing doctor he is. I recommend him I anyone with chronic pain, and if you don't, well your loss!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Farran and the complex pain team went above and beyond to treat my daughter and give her hope after 8 months of pain, uncertainty and fear. The team worked over their breaks and made sure we did not leave without answers, direction and support. I have a renewed faith in the system following this experience.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Farran is an amazing doctor who takes the time to fully ensure he is doing right by his patient. He is skilled and incredibly knowledgeable. he was the first in a long line of doctors to diagnose my child and to take her pain seriously

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr Farran treated my son a cancer patient who experience severe pain in 2003 and 2004. Dr Farran made a difficult experience manageable and easier,our family feels so greatful to have met him and we were thankful for his help and support.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Farran is the absolute best. He takes a personal interest in you as the patient. He always looks at the "big picture" and makes sure he is doing what is best for you.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007