Ratings for Dr. Maria K. Nickolova

About 2 years ago, I decided to try some lifestyle changes to help with my depression. I had bad experiences with prescription drugs in the past, including side effects that damaged my heart. When I told her I wanted to get off my meds, she became irate. She told me "if you are suicidal 6 months from now, don't call me, because I will not see you." She was just a drug pusher, and not interested at all in my overall health and well being.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

she never spent more than a few min with you one vist lasted about 3 min at that point she stood at the door waiting for me to leave kept changing perscriptions without getting any prev med history poor communication skills made you feel as if wasting her time never has an appt that lasted more than 5-10 min at most i dont beleive a competent doctor could give a proper diagnosis in such little time would never recomend to anybody horrible place total lack of social skills

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

She is a very good doctor. Available to you very quickly especially when you are in a crisis mode. Very knowledgeable. Very confident and this makes you feel like you are in good hands. Wait time is less than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Excellent doctor, knew what I needed. Does not like you to disagree with her, which I did at first, regarding my need for a specific medication. Once I started the medication, I found it to be a major blessing in my life. I am completely confident in her pharmacological knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009