Ratings for Dr. Ken Hook

Dr. Hook has been my family physician going on five years and I could not ask for a more caring and knowledgeable doctor. I just love that he treats the "whole me" and not just that day's concern.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Such an amazing doctor. Goes above and beyond for our family .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Very very thorough, compassionate, methodical. Am very lucky to have his as our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

The best doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Does not pass judgement for any issue you see him on. Takes the time to explain and make you understand. Always offers words of encouragement. This office will some day miss the excellence that this doctor provides. To bad there wasn't 1000 doctors like him. I agree I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Undoubtedly a A+++++, most sought out Doctor. Visualize the Dr. that can almost see the best direction, find the good in the bad and you have Dr. Ken Hook. The areas of medicine he doesn’t know he will let you know. His unique manner aligned with his remarkable listening skills are a direct result of his successes. Symptoms are a passion, leadership is an additional limb, and he extends not only his knowledge but the knowledge of other practices with the up most respect. Dr. Hook will lead or find out your best interest and direction. This amazing Dr. does not show any "better then thou" emotion and works completely for the patience and family. Bed side manner must be cloned, no one can measure up to his thoughtfulness, passionate caring ways. It is an honor to be a part of the Tavistock Medical Group, An association with Dr. Hook is an addictive transformation of the right kind. The medical staff of the Tavistock Medical Group are lucky to have him "on call".

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Hook is a caring and extremely knowledgeable doctor. He takes his time and listens to you before he determines his diagnoses. He is not prescription happy either.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

excellent sensitive caring man who treats my family as if we are a part of his.He is honest and guides us through some tough decisions. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Great doctor, worth the wait to see him. I have had him most of my life and someday will be lost without him. very caring and compassionate no matter what you are seeing him for.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Hook has been our family Doctor for at least 25 years. He is kind, compassionate and respectful and we feel fortunate to have him as our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

I haved Dr. Hook all my life, there isn't another Dr.I trust more.He is the most caring, respectful and knowledgeable one around. He treats everyone with compassion and understanding, I hope he never retires!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007