Ratings for Dr. Sara Stone

My way or highway complete control freak like the rest of reviews she is rude and uncaring

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Total quack and puts her own views ahead of patients. She is confrontational and has denied this patient his agreed upon protococol by his physician when she had to replace him at IDC. This doctor should not be allowed to practice in BC and most of her patients are drug addicts. She treat everyone with the same Contempt while collecting over $100,000 per year according to the provincial Blue Book. With doctors like this it is no wonder patients turn and trust drug dealers than doctors. This doctor is a menace to health care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Very rude. Not empathetic. Impatient. Poor bedside manner. I would never want her as a regular physician.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I highly wiliest ion any positive reviews regarding his doctor. While she enjoys a steady stream of patients with addictions she is also a control freak. Regularly prescribes methadone to patients and denies signing papers for patients requesting marijuana as treatment. She regularly dismisses patients concerns about their health care as she claims to be the expert on living with HIV this doctor should be avoided at al costs. There are other doctors at the IDC clinic who are more empathetic, compassionate with a good bedside manner so pass on this one.nrefused to renew prescriptions my GP and I had agreed upon (they are noted in my chart) because she claims she does not believe in that therapy. Good thing I did not require a blood transfusion.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Complete control freak worst dr I have seen Will not give basic routine repeat of tests and like people said her way or the highway disagree and she freaks out agree and nod all the time then she is happy

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Stone is a wonderful, caring, devoted Dr. I have been with her now ad a patient for over 5 years, and I couldn't ask for a better Dr. She listens and she is always concerned for you and your health. I left Spectrum Health to be a patient of Dr Stones, and the Clinic at St Pauls Hospital is SO MUCH BETTER THAN SPECTRUM HEALTH!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My Wife and Have found The staff at the IDC Clinic polite, caring {this is Rare}, And very competent also more than willing do do what ever they can to help you with ANYTHING at all, it is like Family. Dr. stone ALWAYS fits us in even the announced walk-ins that we do and she does not rush you in and out she takes the time to thoroughly address the concerns you are having.Dr Stone Is very help full in dealing with any health/medical related problems. Dr. Stone goes over and above the call of duty her mind is sharp as a Mac. Computer and she always leaves us feeling satisfied with the expertise she provides us with...I don't understand how opinions can vary here as I have told it like I see it and I'm 58 years old Born in St. Paul's Hospital and been around..We wouldn't change Sara for anyone ..Hope this helps you

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I totally agree with the review down below from 02/22/11 about Dr. Stone being rude. Basically it's her way or the highway. So, if you agree with her every time you see her, then you obviously think she's great, but if you disagree with her as I have, even once, then she becomes a totally different person and doctor. She is nice on some days and arrogant on others. The medical care depends on if she's having a nice day or an arrogant day. Good luck.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

The best Doctor I have ever had! She is kind an polite,great bedside manner and takes her time with you. Super knowledgeable with hiv and infectious disease's (her specialty). The whole immunodeficiency clinic,is great at St. Pauls.If you can get in to see her consider yourself lucky :-)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

She doesn't care to "listen" to what she is told and is, when confronted with this fact, downright RUDE. My new doctor is the opposite of her. Threw out the meds she had put me on and I lost 25 lbs in two months and problems which I had complained to her about time and again disappeared with the weight. She was unable to diagnose a torn rotator cuff and left me in agony without painkillers for weeks telling me to "keep using it" until a doctor client of mine asked what was wrong and sent me to help immediately. I would rather die than have her direct my medical care EVER.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011