Ratings for Dr. Philip K. Capp

I have seen Dr. Capp for years. He is helpful and has always done everything he can to keep me healthy and happy. He is very understanding and compassionate. He is thorough and makes sure all my questions and concerns are answered. His office staff is also great. Everyone is professional and very nice.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The best. Kind, professional, and very helpful. Very well educated, down to earth, not pretentious, and very direct, but in a very helpful way.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Phil Capp was able to see me immediately when my primary doc (Monica Mayhill) was totally booked. He is friendly, funny, and personable, very direct and thorough. I felt very comfortable, even though I typically do not see male doctors for girly stuff. I was able to get my immediate needs taken care of, and then he assessed what other (also important) issues I had were. We were able to do blood tests and he counseled me on quitting smoking (which I did, after ten years), and I left feeling well taken care of and very happy with the customer service at Swedish. Great place. I recommend this office to everyone I talk to about doctor stuff!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Philip K. Capp's Credentials

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AHC