You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nesly I. Hneich

I had been struggling for a while and after seeing Dr. Hneich, she carefully evaluated and diagnosed me. After finding the right treatment, I'm doing great now. She's a kind, caring and excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Hneich is a really good doctor. She listens to you and makes suggestions. I was getting depressed and gaining weight. She had asked me to bring in my lab results so she could see them. Within minutes, she knew that I had a thyroid problem. After sending me to an endocrinologist, I started to lose weight, my energy was up, my depression was gone, and I have better memory. She took the time to get to know me and give me advice. I lost 24 lbs in 2 months because she went beyond just listening to me. She is really really nice and she always gives me a hug. She's so positive about everything including my recovery. She makes me want to get better and do more for myself and others. She is the best psychiatrist, I have ever had. She is the 4th psychiatrist I have had. You can't go wrong with her. She does listen and give good advice and help you set a plan for recovery.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Hneich is one of the best psychiatrists I have ever seen! She is so friendly, nice, and caring. Always gives me a hug and listens to me about any issues or concerns I have. Unfortunately, she doesn't take insurance but she is more than worth the cost to see her/month. I tried multiple doctors on my insurance plan and they were awful, didn't care, and literally would write me a prescription without asking about how I was doing. I couldn't be happier with her and in my life, all thanks to her diagnosing and treating the problem

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Nesly I. Hneich's Credentials

• Central University- Luis Razetti Med School (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been struggling for a while and after seeing Dr. Hneich, she carefully evaluated and diagnosed me. After finding the right treatment, I'm doing great now..."

September 20, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=836199'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014