Ratings for Dr. Renato Calabria

Best doctor on the industry his work speaks for it selfs . Best staff Very please with the whole experience

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Calabria is just amazing. So is his staff: wonderful. Had the best experience! So pleased with my results. Thank you very much, Tanya Mordacci -Glamour mag Latin America

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Calabria is a skilled, artistic professional with extremely high standards. While it is still too early in my recovery to fully appreciate my "new look," I can see the trend line. It's all good! Dr. C took his time with me from the initial consultation through each of the follow-up appointments. He took time to understand my needs and desires and make sure I had realistic expectations about the recovery. I felt safe in his hands from the beginning. Kudos to the doctor and his office staff. They are patient, professional, reliable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Calabria, un professionista scrupoloso che non solo ha il dono di avere le mani d'oro ma un senso estetico raro e prezioso. Sottoporsi ad un intervento nelle sue mani è garanzia di qualità, sicurezza, attenzione e cura anche durante il follow up post intervento da parte sua e dei suoi collaboratori. Non avrei la minima esitazione nel consigliarlo a tutti. Grazie Dr. Calabria, grazie Anna, di cuore!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had two surgeries with Dr. Calabria, eyes and breasts. He is an amazing surgeon: professional, capable and reliable. Dr. Calabria not only is talented and has incredible expertise but has also a particular sensitivity that turns every surgery into a tiny masterpiece. He's always kind, friendly and helpful and that shows that he really loves his job and cares about his clients. This makes a huge difference. The staff and the environment were just excellent, I was feeling comfortable and safe during the all process. Without any doubts Dr. Calabria is one of the best Plastic Surgeons around and I love the job he has done with me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Great doctor that really cares about his patient's looks and safety.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Ho effettuato con il Dott. Calabria due operazioni: seno e occhi. Posso solo solo dire che il suo operato è eccezionale: mani d'oro! E' attentissimo alle esigenze del paziente, gentile, disponibile, sempre di buon umore e una gran bella persona. Soprattutto BRAVISSIMO! Riesce a intervenire sui visi, ringiovanendo e rendendo più belle le persone mantenendo un'incredibile naturalezza. E' il migliore senz'altro! Fantastico da tutti i punti di vista. Eccezionale staff di ambulatorio e soprattutto di sala operatoria. Posso solo consigliarlo a tutti!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

If you are considering facial cosmetic surgery, Dr. Calabria is hands down the best. Period. **His Work** If you are looking for facial surgery- Dr. Calabria is without a doubt the best facial plastic surgeon. Period. *His Work* He not only turns back the hands of time on your face- he truly makes women (and men) more beautiful then they were when they were young. I am elated with my outcome . Elated! When I look in the mirror I am overwhelmed by how beautiful I feel. It looks incredibly natural and I am only a month and a half out and I wear my hair up the incisions are almost invisible. I see so many pictures from other surgeons where there isn't much difference between the before and the after- you can see for yourself with his work the transformation is outstanding. I am SO SO grateful! **Dr. Calabria, as a Person** His transformations are so amazing and so in demand by the Hollywood elite that he could easily be arrogant or cold- but Dr. Calabria is incredibly kind and patient and generous. More than once when I was exploring different treatments he advised me to save my money and directed me to the procedure that was the best for my budget. He came in on the weekend. He went ABOVE and BEYOND. I asked a million questions and he personally took time to Skype with me to answer them (knowing full well that I wasn't going to be purchasing his more expensive services.) He was so kind and empathic and positive before the surgery- even though he has been doing these procedures for years he fully understood that to me it was a big deal and was so uplifting and put me completely at ease. His office team also graciously answer a million and a half questions I asked with patience that can only be described as supernatural! **The One Lady Writing Multiple Bad Reviews** I was concerned when I saw a few really negative reviews-So I did some major research- I mean after all this is your face we're talking about! It turns out that they are written by the same person and from what I can gather online she went to him to correct a bad surgery (done by another doctor) and he made it much better but a lot of damage was done by the original surgeon (who was *not* Dr. Calabria) and sadly he was trying to help and she took to writing mean reviews. So what I did was call and talk to actual women who went to him and each one of them told me I would be elated. And guess what....I am! Thank you Dr. Calabria- words will never be able to capture my gratitude for what you have given me!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

fantastic plastic surgeon, had my face done, it looks incredible!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Renato Calabria's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1981)