Ratings for Dr. Phillip J. Seibell

Our son was in the Physch ward at Phelps Hospital. Contingent on his release arrangements were made with NY Presbyterian Hospitial's intensive day treatment to start tomorrow. I introduced myself to Dr. Seibell during the initial administrative process and told him that my wife and I here to discuss the program when he was ready to have us join him. He told me that our son would have a lengthy evaluation, he would meet with our son, and then we could all meet. He spent all of 5 minutes with our son, read what had been written by the doctor at Phelps, and decided he was not suitable for the program. In our opinion, this was based almost entirely on what he read and not what he could have possibly found out in 5 minutes. We were to this by Matthew Ogala only after waiting 3 1/2 hours. Dr. Seibell never spoke to us. Dr. Seibell disappeared. This was a huge setback and disappointment for our son. I give this doctor thelowest possible rating. We're scrambling now for an alternative.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Phillip J. Seibell's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY