Ratings for Dr. Christine Fletcher

If I could give her zero stars for helpfulness that would be more accurate. She was my doctor for many years and she is unethical, negligent, and rude. Among many things she did to upset me was putting incorrect information on my file, stating a had a particular illness. When I found out this was on my file her and her staff fought with me and tried to convince me I was wrong and they were right because they wrote it down. I eventually got it sorted out and the incorrect info was removed from my file. The final straw however was when I was pregnant, I tried contacting her staff about medication she prescribed for me, asking if it was still safe to take while pregnant. She told me yes, then 5 weeks later when i was 10 weeks along she changed her tune. Told me that it could be causing birth defects but she wasn't sure. When I asked her why she didn't bring this to my attention earlier she was quick to put the blame on me! Saying that I was being irresponsible and that she has 3000 plus patients and how is she suppose to know if I'm taking the medicine she prescribed me or not. At this point I walked out of her office and new she wasn't going to helpful and was just looking out for her best interest, NOT her patients. HORRIBLE DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

My wife and I ,two of our daughters and four grandchildren are all patients and have been for a number of years. She has always been knowledgeable ,caring and and showed a genuine interest in not only the issue at hand but our overall lifestyle and wellbeing. We are amazed at the negative comments in contrast to our experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I met with Dr. Fletcher for the first time yesterday as my family doctor was away on holidays. She was extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and positive. I was surprised and pleased to receive such great service from a walk in doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

The ultimate Doctor ever. Been my Dr. forever, wouldn't think of changing.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

It's interesting the most of the negative comments contain 'agenda' and 'rude letter'... might be the same author(s) over time. Dr Fletcher treats me and 2 other members of my family, she's been awesome. She is professional, friendly, and helpful, she answers direct questions directly. Whenever she is late it's because there was a patient who needed a little more time before me, I appreciate that she gives it when required My only comment is working in the NW I wish she didn't have to relocate so far South but I haven't found that a reason not to see her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

My family of 5 has been going to see Dr. Christina Fletcher for over 11 years and she is great! I trust your with my family's health.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Christine Fletcher has been my physician for years now. She is knowledgeable, professional and caring. I would trust her with my life. It's a shame this is an anonymous site. I wonder if there would be such negative ratings if people had to attach their names to their criticisms.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

WHAT is with this staff? Rude, condescending, short and all about the money and appointments. I understand you need to be efficient and pay the bills, but YOU DEAL WITH SCARED AND STRESSED PEOPLE EVERY SECOND! Learn to deal. Learn to feel the room. I do not agree with a 'short notice cancellation fee' What do WE get when we wait in that tiny room for an extra 25 minutes listening to the patient in the next room complain. Whose agenda are you working? YOU ARE A DOCTOR. If you do not want to help your patients AT SOME POINT in your practicing career, DON'T DO IT. Perk up, live life and stop blaming your patients for your poor attitude. Also, those Desk Ladies are jaded and over-worked. You can tell how much they "love" their jobs. Ridiculous...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Fletcher is a great doctor, and cares about her patients' needs and concerns. I am also surprised to see such negative comments on this site, however, it seems no matter how great something, or someone is, there will always be those who have a different opinion. It is worth noting that there is that she has way more positive feedback than negative here, and I trust her with my health as well as my family's health.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I'm shocked to hera all the the negative comments regarding Dr. Fletcher. She has been our family doctor for years and I always say if she wasn't my doctor, she would be my friend. She is always concerned and ALWAYS takes the time to talk to find out how everyone really is. She is THE BEST doctor in Calgary and I've been going to see her now for 15 years. She has an excellent bed-side manner and I always feel she's on my side. Yes the staff are a little chilly, but who cares? It's the doctor that I care about.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014