Ratings for Dr. Christine Fletcher

I’m been going to Dr. Fletcher since i was born. She is one of the nicest people i have ever met and also very knowledgeable about medicine

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Always good! She and her staff always go the extra distance and each visit is clean, timely, friendly and very productive!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I found her to be very rude, she blames others for problems. I do believe that she may have had a passion for medicine, at one time, but that passion has slid over to financial gain. Her nurse is one of the most unkind, unprofessional persons I have ever met. Most people, that work in an office environment, do not look like a high school gym teacher, worn out sweats and all. I cannot recommend that anyone goes to Dr. Fletcher.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Fletcher is amazing! Clearly the gal below had some specific issues but I've been going to see Christine for 20 years now and she has always been caring, thorough and genuinely cares! I'm not giving her up for the world!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

If I could give her zero stars for helpfulness that would be more accurate. She was my doctor for many years and she is unethical, negligent, and rude. Among many things she did to upset me was putting incorrect information on my file, stating a had a particular illness. When I found out this was on my file her and her staff fought with me and tried to convince me I was wrong and they were right because they wrote it down. I eventually got it sorted out and the incorrect info was removed from my file. The final straw however was when I was pregnant, I tried contacting her staff about medication she prescribed for me, asking if it was still safe to take while pregnant. She told me yes, then 5 weeks later when i was 10 weeks along she changed her tune. Told me that it could be causing birth defects but she wasn't sure. When I asked her why she didn't bring this to my attention earlier she was quick to put the blame on me! Saying that I was being irresponsible and that she has 3000 plus patients and how is she suppose to know if I'm taking the medicine she prescribed me or not. At this point I walked out of her office and new she wasn't going to helpful and was just looking out for her best interest, NOT her patients. HORRIBLE DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

My wife and I ,two of our daughters and four grandchildren are all patients and have been for a number of years. She has always been knowledgeable ,caring and and showed a genuine interest in not only the issue at hand but our overall lifestyle and wellbeing. We are amazed at the negative comments in contrast to our experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I met with Dr. Fletcher for the first time yesterday as my family doctor was away on holidays. She was extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and positive. I was surprised and pleased to receive such great service from a walk in doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

The ultimate Doctor ever. Been my Dr. forever, wouldn't think of changing.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

It's interesting the most of the negative comments contain 'agenda' and 'rude letter'... might be the same author(s) over time. Dr Fletcher treats me and 2 other members of my family, she's been awesome. She is professional, friendly, and helpful, she answers direct questions directly. Whenever she is late it's because there was a patient who needed a little more time before me, I appreciate that she gives it when required My only comment is working in the NW I wish she didn't have to relocate so far South but I haven't found that a reason not to see her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

My family of 5 has been going to see Dr. Christina Fletcher for over 11 years and she is great! I trust your with my family's health.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015