Dr. Christine Fletcher

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Christine Fletcher

Dr. Christine Fletcher's Ratings

I met with Dr. Fletcher for the first time yesterday as my family doctor was away on holidays. She was extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and positive. I was surprised and pleased to receive such great service from a walk in doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

The ultimate Doctor ever. Been my Dr. forever, wouldn't think of changing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

It's interesting the most of the negative comments contain 'agenda' and 'rude letter'... might be the same author(s) over time. Dr Fletcher treats me and 2 other members of my family, she's been awesome. She is professional, friendly, and helpful, she answers direct questions directly. Whenever she is late it's because there was a patient who needed a little more time before me, I appreciate that she gives it when required My only comment is working in the NW I wish she didn't have to relocate so far South but I haven't found that a reason not to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

My family of 5 has been going to see Dr. Christina Fletcher for over 11 years and she is great! I trust your with my family's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Christine Fletcher has been my physician for years now. She is knowledgeable, professional and caring. I would trust her with my life. It's a shame this is an anonymous site. I wonder if there would be such negative ratings if people had to attach their names to their criticisms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

WHAT is with this staff? Rude, condescending, short and all about the money and appointments. I understand you need to be efficient and pay the bills, but YOU DEAL WITH SCARED AND STRESSED PEOPLE EVERY SECOND! Learn to deal. Learn to feel the room. I do not agree with a 'short notice cancellation fee' What do WE get when we wait in that tiny room for an extra 25 minutes listening to the patient in the next room complain. Whose agenda are you working? YOU ARE A DOCTOR. If you do not want to help your patients AT SOME POINT in your practicing career, DON'T DO IT. Perk up, live life and stop blaming your patients for your poor attitude. Also, those Desk Ladies are jaded and over-worked. You can tell how much they "love" their jobs. Ridiculous...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Fletcher is a great doctor, and cares about her patients' needs and concerns. I am also surprised to see such negative comments on this site, however, it seems no matter how great something, or someone is, there will always be those who have a different opinion. It is worth noting that there is that she has way more positive feedback than negative here, and I trust her with my health as well as my family's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I'm shocked to hera all the the negative comments regarding Dr. Fletcher. She has been our family doctor for years and I always say if she wasn't my doctor, she would be my friend. She is always concerned and ALWAYS takes the time to talk to find out how everyone really is. She is THE BEST doctor in Calgary and I've been going to see her now for 15 years. She has an excellent bed-side manner and I always feel she's on my side. Yes the staff are a little chilly, but who cares? It's the doctor that I care about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr Fletcher has gone out of her way to help me with work medical related leaves and specialized issues. Fortunately there are many other people like myself who feel a 5 star rating is appropriate. She's a very responsible doctor, she won't allow patients with their own agenda railroad her into giving unnecessary prescriptions, for this reason and from reading the negative reviews it looks like some patients have been disappointed that she's not a pushover. She does value her time, her time is my time and the taxpayers time, if you miss an appointment like all professionals, she'll bill you for your time. It's not unprofessional, it's life. Like a previous review mentioned, we are incredibly lucky to have a doctor of this caliber working in a communist, redneck messed up system that the Cons (conservatives) have designed. They want to bring in privatized care where only the rich can afford to go to the doctor and so have systematically made life difficult for doctors, nurses, hospitals, destroying healthcare in the process. Once we stop voting them in we'll see healthcare and other social basic institutions that provide us with a quality of life improve, until then, we're very lucky to have good doctors working in this regime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I think a 4.3 rating for Dr Fletcher is WAY to high. She does not give "responsible care" as she may claim she does. As someone said before "She tends to come across like she is running her own agenda and doesn’t put the patient first". Also her staff is unfriendly, lost my file completely so they had to start a new one and if you are a part of a family expect that they will continually pull the wrong family members chart when you go in for your appointment. If you want a doctor who just tells you what to do and won't let you question anything or ask for more information, won't bend to think outside the box, and believes that medicating and pills is the solution for everything then Christine Fletcher is the doctor for you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1293339].votes_count ]]