Ratings for Dr. Ken Chan

My great grandomother has been going to thede two wonderful men for yeas they are very knowledagble and never make a single mistake theyve cared for me my grandma and my mom and now my son for over 40 years!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Transferred to this office after several years in Ancaster. What a difference. Very good with the clients, gentle cleaning and not trying to sell you different services that you don't need. They have had the same staff for many years, which shows how great a practice they run.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I am glad I was referred to Dr. Chan(senior). I realized now my former dentist's fees were way too high. He is caring, gentle and patience. He is honest about what works needed to be done immediately, and offer choices for works that can wait. I had dental floss stucked between my teeth and causing a lot of discomfort, not only he fitted me in his busy schedule, he spent over 15 minutes with me and at the end didn't even charge me. I am glad he is my dentist. Front office staffs are always cheerful and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

Compassionate, understanding of the dental experience, calming to patients, considerate of time pressures, good communication re. procedures, reasonable billing practices, knowledgeable and very skilled. Best dentist I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Ken + Len Chan ever since my other dentist retired. They are both excellent. They are very gentle and understanding of my "nervousness". I never wait more than 2 minutes for my appointments, and the staff in theoffice are super friendly. I live in Toronto but drive all the way to Waterdown just to have them as my dentists. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I've been a patient for about 35 years. My wife says he seems a little rough cleaning, but I think he is thorough. He seems very knowledgeable. He is very pleasant, as is every one in the office.I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

I've been a regular patient for over 15 years and experienced everything from a cleaning to an extraction. Dr Chan is thorough, and calming. His availability for emergencies is outstanding. He once attended to my son late at night on a weekend after my call from my cottage and a dash back to the city. He openly provides his home number and that of his son (Len) whom he shares his practice with. Outstanding dentist and person.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Most pain-free fillings you will ever have!!! Dr. Chan makes his patients unafraid to go to the dentist and makes necessary check-ups a breeze.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Ken Chan is truly a wonderful dental surgeon. I've been a patient for close to 10 years now. He's a very kind, considerate gentleman - is extremely gentle, always professional, entirely knowledgeable and has always made recommendations with my best dental health concerns at heart! He's not a dentist who pushes unnecessary procedures. Dr. Chan is very reassuring, makes sure I am completely comfortable during visits and he politely explains each procedure as he's working! My daughter, husband and mother are also patients and actually look forward to their visits (..now that should tell you something!) Also, his son is a wonderful addition to his practice - and like his father!! All of the staff, including receptionists, are absolutely tops!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Fantastic dentist, very caring, extremely knowledgeable, terrific staff. Have been a patient for over 18 yrs.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007