Ratings for Dr. Jerry Green

We love Dr. Green and the ladies in the office! We feel comfortable here and so do our boys. We always know who we are going to see and trust him with our babies health. If you are looking for a hands on and knowledgeable doctor this is the pediatrician for your family.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr green is one of the best. My kids are 6 and 4 and they love going to see him. He's so knowledge able and always know what's wrong with my kids. I was a patient of his when I was a kids now my kids go I would not think of going any where else.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

We love Dr. Green and the staff at the office! Would recommend to any family!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

May be have a lot of knowledge but I agree with the other reviewer...a real jerk. Too many pediatricians out there to continue taking my kids to someone like that!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

If my kids were really sick I would want him. Very good with diagnosis etc. Jerk as a person. You never know which Jerry is going to show up. One appointment he is kind and friendly, next time he is a bear, yelling at my 5 yr old to stop crying. I wanted to cry. Will be seeing one of his partners cause as much as I respect his knowledge, he needs to go on medication. My kids refuse to even go into the office. He sees it as a discipline problem. I see it as not kid friendly like their website says. Like I said, I would want him for serious illness but for shots and well baby checks, he is awful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Green is a WONDERFUL doctor. When you walk in his office him and his staff make you feel apart of their family. I didn't want to go to a practice that had many doctors. I wanted my childrens doctor to know my child not just read a file. He is loud and he does state the facts with out sugar coating them. If you want to breastfed I highly reccommend his wife who also works in the practice. It's not that he doesn't agree with breastfeeding I just think that if he feels if that is something that is making stress on you and the baby..you formula feed and make everyone happy. It is very true that you either love him or hate him. I LOVE him. Your not going to always agree with what your doctors says anywhere you go, but with Dr. Green you get so much more. AND my kids don't mind going to the doctor. They feel very comfortable talking to him and they trust him, and so do I.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

As a new mom a few years ago, I was very skeptical about taking my daughter to a pediatrician like Dr. Green. However, I quickly learned to LOVE him!! He tells it like it is without sugar coating and eases my concerns while still giving great advice. At first I was wondering if I made the right decision to stick with him since he is somewhat old fashioned and his methods didn't always coincide with what I was reading in parenting magazines and websites. I learned to trust him and I'm SOOO glad I did! My daughter is a healthy and happy 3 year old (who likes going to the doctor) and I'm planning on taking my new son there as well. While loud and boisterous, he's honest and genuinely cares about the well being of my kids. Dr. Green is GREAT! Please keep in mind when reading these reviews that the people who rated him poorly are former patients of his....not parents! I don't know any kid that loves their doctor, but as a parent, I can say he's a great pediatrician!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Great doctor! He's a little loud which can be frightening for some children, but he has a great personality. My daughter loves him!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Doctor Green is a doctor either you love or hate. That's it. I have been going to him for 22 years and he is always helpful. He knows his stuff and the Nurses that work with him deserve a medal. He will tell you how it is and that's it. The Nurses who answer the phone will try and help over the phone and even try to give advice. If you do have to see him, you usually get an appointment that day or the day after, no longer. Some people don't like him but I will be taking my own children to see him!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Great doctor. He states what is on his mind. He doesn't care what others think about him. Bends over backwards to help patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010