Ratings for Dr. David Habing

The BEST. Kind Courteous and Knowledgeable. Could not ask for a better family GP

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr. Habing has been our doctor since we arrived in Beamsville close to 20 years ago. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have such a friendly, caring and capable doctor. He listens, and takes our concerns into account, invariably asks me about my partner, and is genuinely concerned about our health. Goes the extra mile in many ways. Has an excellent manner... he is patient and explains things in an understandable way. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

We were one of his first patients at the clinic and our daughter was his first delivery in the area. Everything he has done for our family has been correctly diagnosed and then some. Love that he always takes the time to ask about the family and remembers us. Great Dr. who cares and is genuinely concerned about our overall health.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Habing is a nice man but I left him after several years of being his patient with two missed diagnoses due to, what I felt, was disinterest and dismissive behaviour. Thankfully these missed diagnoses were not completely life threatening but they certainly have been life altering. Very disappointed when I had to do most of the research on both cases myself and find referrals to the people who finally helped me--I needed answers, not more drugs pushed in my face, and what's more of a let-down is both situations could have been solved (and even prevented) with a simple examination that never occurred or was STILL missed. While Dr. Habing is friendly and certainly knowledgeable to succeed as a doctor, he is more of a man's doctor, in my opinion, as I never felt he took me or my concerns seriously and unfortunately, there were physical consequences because of this.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Habing is great! Listens, spends time with you and treats you like a person not a number! Thank you Dr. Habine

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Habing has taken care of my health and that of my wife since we came to Beamsville in 1992. He is up-to-date knowledgeable and shows a constant interest in my well-being, since I have been diagnosed type 2 diabetic since 2000. With him there is no wait time problem as he adheres to his schedule with diligence. I know we are in good hands!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

\he is a wonderful doctor and person. We are so glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr Habing has been taking care of my family for many years. He is the best doctor ever! He is understanding and never takes a chance with your health.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I've been a patient for years now. He is very knowledgeable and truly caring. If I need a referral, it's made quickly. I lucked out when my doctor retired and I found Dr. Habing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

The BEST!!!!! Great diagnostician. Friendly and patient. Couldn't ask for a better family practitioner. So lucky as he would have made an amazing specialist. Never feel rushed and he, always appears genuinely concerned. Our family really lucked out!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013