Ratings for Dr. Richard E. LoSardo

Awesome doctor! He has made a big difference in my life. I have social anxiety and panic. I couldn't function and use to use alcohol to get through stressful times. He helped me get a really good therapist and put me on meds that gave me freedom to live again. I'm clean and sober. So grateful. Very bright and nice too. Always there for me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Been seen at his office for several years and am satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

He has helped me and my family trmendously over the years.Very kind,caring and overall excellent doctor who has never over prescibed meds to us. He sees everyone on time and is well worth the money paid.Very few doctors achieved board certification in Pediatrics,Child and Adult Psychiatry.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I have seen him now for 3 years and I have been over medicated. Everytime you walk through his doors you pay 92.00 and spend only 15 minutes with him. He does not care about you all he cares about is that he recieves his money. Many times he would not give refills on medications on time and I would go threw withdraw just for him to mess up the medication once I was able to get a gold of his office. I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Richard E. LoSardo's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL