Ratings for Dr. Joseph Wen

Dr Jospeh Wen is a professional, but he def rushes you. He’s great when you’re seeing you until he feels that the job is done, as someone put it to me “once he’s been paid.” I’m still having post operative issues and I called him to find out biopsy results and he cut me off to tell me it wasn’t cancer. That is not how you treat a patient. Otherwise while you’re in his care he’s great before and leading up to surgery. If he wants to send you to Mississauga trillium find a way to get a DIFFERENT HOSPITAL. You’ll thank me later. That place is worse than his lack of after care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr Wen is a very professional doctor. Very caring. I highly recommend him . Thank You Dr Wen !!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Excellent Doctor, very caring, he is very punctual, visit me after the surgery regularly unlike other doctors.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

He is not a very caring doctor at all. He sends you off like some one on an assembly line. More patients seen more money made. I felt like I was no one. He don't even want to asnwer my question. I wasn't until I complained to a nurse that I was very unhappy and had no help given to my situation. I would not recommend he to anyone and certainly never go back. He even made his nervous in the surgery room that she was not doing things fast enough. He should remember we are people not pieces of meat he can throw out and put the next one in.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Very rude and arrogant with no compassion what so ever. Considering the fact that I have history of cancer, he was supposed to be careful while removing a lipoma not to break the cyst because of possibility of spreading potential cancer. He ended up removing the lipoma in separate pieces. You can put 10 underlines under arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Wen is an amazing doctor and surgeon I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Wen is the best doctor I have met, and I have met A LOT. My father had frequent gallbladder infections due to gallstones after stomach removal surgery. Various GI doctors at the hospital recommended removal. But my father's case was complicated due to previous surgery with complications, scar tissue and recent cancer diagnosis. In fear of another botched surgery, we seeked help from Dr. Wei Princess Margret hospital who decided to passively monitor when my father had frequent gallstone infections that lead to sepsis. In my opinion Dr. Wei just doesn't want to deal with his case and wants no responsibilities. I find that very very disappointing. We came to Dr. Wen upon GI's recommendation, and Dr. Wen didn't hesitate in scheduling the surgery! Because the longer you wait, the more dangerous it is (sepsis) and it makes the surgery harder as well. Dr. Wen was truly acting on patient's best interest. I am a health care professional as well, I know my father is a complicated case. To be honest no one would want to do a complicated case for the small amount of money. I respect Dr. Wen very much for his professionalism, his genuine care and the fact that he is very meticulous about his work. My father's surgery went well and he had 0 complications. We cannot be more thankful for Dr. Wen! I wish I could say the same about my father's previous surgeon, or many others that we've seen before... They may have great bedside manners, but they simply do not care as much as Dr. Wen did.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

The worst doctor i have experienced in my life. he sent me to surgery room in first visit, he did not sent and wrote more test, he done the surgery for his own benefit, he is very unkind and cruel doctor to me, even i have bad experience of his team, i am in shock and trauma after the surgery, i never suggest this doctor for language barrier people.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

My mom Mrs. Camila has colon cancer on two different places. Both surgeries were performed perfectly. Dr. Wen was professional, diligent and to perform surgery twice, one in March second in September 2017 on 85 years old without any complication I call that a miracle. Also he took great care of my mother, and she simply calls him "her angel". I whish we have more doctors like him. Thank you Dr. Wen from the bottom of my heart. Jasminka

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Great doctor and surgeon, had my gallbladder removed and he did a great job, very compassionate and has a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017