Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Bruner

Dr. Bruner has been my primary care physician since childhood, and now I take my own children to him. He is friendly, knowledgable, and willing to go above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Your office was highly recommended to me by several people. I called on June 16 to schedule an appointment for my significant other. Your NOMS site indicates that you are accepting new patients. I was advised that Dr. Bruner is not accepting new patients and that my s/o could see a different doctor. My s/o was to receive a call in 3 days to review a questionnaire and an appointment would be scheduled at that time. On June 24 I called the office again to follow up on why my s/o did not receive a call. Once again his phone number was taken and the operator was to send the info to the scheduler. Finally today he received a voice mail indicating that the doctor that they were to schedule with is also not seeing new patients! I am very disappointed that your office was unwilling to accommodate my Aetna insured man. He has been struggling with medical issues and needs care. Your lack of attention and transparency has now set him back over 2 weeks from getting the help he needs. Thankfully he has not dropped dead but now we wait to get into another family doctor. Please update your website and train your staff properly.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

He actually took the time to explain his diagnosis to me before RECOMMENDING treatment. He treated me like an intelligent human-being.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

I've had 3 or 4 doctors in the last couple of years. I started to feel like doctors didn't have the time to explain things anymore. They just said "I think you have this, see you later", but I'm really liking Dr. Bruner so far!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Paul J. Bruner's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1987)