Ratings for Dr. Milan Kacer

I notice that you pick and chose the comments you show.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Have been a patient for over 30 years, a highly qualified doctor, attentive and a good listener. Never have a problem getting an appointment, would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Terrific doctor! Stephanie is always helpful but very busy. Unlike many other doctors in town, you dont need to wait weeks for an appointment. Dr. Kacer is a pleasure to talk with and always has time to hear you and your reasons for the visit.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Best Doctor and Secretarys ever!!!!!!!😊 people who say he and or his secretarus are rude need to get a grip and reakize the government has made many cuts and they are expected to do all he same things with lwas. This office tties s hard my wife sees another dr. And has to wait two weeks for an appt. His seretries always get me in asap which is usually the next dy which is fantastic and the doctor always listens and never rushes me and always helps me. These other comments are way off good work guys

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Very busy office previous reviews are so wrong. Dr kacer and stepanie his secretary are wonderful. These other comments are just from greedy and rude people. People work in the office but these Pople with their rude comments seem t forget that and seem to forget that they are not the only people in the wold keep up the good work both of u you guys are the best. Would never want another dr. Ever

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Very stand-off ish and rude staff. Appointments are rushed and you are left waiting at least an hour to be seen.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Will never come back here, EVER. The receptionist is extremley rude, and the doctor is not very pleasant. Bad energy in the whole office

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Kacer at the Headwaters Walk-in Clinic in Orangeville. I have worked with doctors in a hospital for 40 years. 15 years of that time was spent in an emergency department working alongside doctors. He took a brief 30 second history of my illness, spent another 30 seconds examining me, then told me to carry on with what I'd already been doing for myself for the past 10 days, which was not helping. You can't determine what is wrong with someone if you don't actually listen to themI do not expect to be pampered at a walk in clinic, but his examination was very rough, jamming the otoscope in my ears, etc.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

This doctor also runs a travel clinic. I just called and spoke to the receptionist. I'm traveling out of the country for a month and I was curious on the shots needed and what he procedure is like. The receptionist was so INCREDIBLY rude I can't even begin to explain. I most definitely will not be booking an appointment with him. Also, why am I going to pay $75 for him to tell me what I need when I can go to a walk-in and get it for free. Omg.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015