Ratings for Dr. Sandra J. Edly

Dr. Edly was a kind and caring and professional and gentle doctor. She treated me for several years and was the best doctor I ever had. Am so sad she is gone. She was hurt when the insurance changes in NJ caused her to give up obstetrics. She appeared to love what she did.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr Edly was my Dr for over 25 yrs...I just found out of her passing. I moved from NJ 2 yrs ago. A friend told me she closed her practice. I was surprised..today I found out she passed away. I was so saddened by the news. She was a wonderful caring Dr. and human being. She talked so fondly thru the years about her family and especially her two sons. I felt like I knew them...Sandra rest in piece you where certainly someone that touched my life.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Edly was the best doctor I ever went to. She was kind and gentle and always put me at ease during the exam. I am so sad to here that she past away . I have no words other than prayers to her family. She will be greatly missed. If anyone knows what happened to her please comment.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

She was an outstanding doctor. I was always at ease when she walked in the room. My heart is broken right now for her loss. She was one of a kind. Forever will be missed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

My first pap ever and she made the experience so comfortable and eased my apprehension.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

When I heard that Dr Edly was retiring I was surprised and extremely disheartened. I had been with her for so many years, felt in extremely competent hands (she could find little things that no one else would notice), and I could so easily talk to her. Someone mentioned her sense of humor. Yes that was there and I enjoyed that part of her. I am so incredibly sad, deeply sad, to find that she is gone from this earth. This world has lost an incredible human being and will be much the less for it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Edly was outstanding. I was always comfortable with her. Does anyone know why she closed her practice?

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I will always miss Dr. Edly. She was an outstanding doctor in all ways!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She is the best. Completely and absolutely. She listens and takes her time with you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

great doctor..dr edly is very diligent and staff is very friendly

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Sandra J. Edly's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1985)