Ratings for Dr. Sandra J. Edly

Dr Edly was my Dr for over 25 yrs...I just found out of her passing. I moved from NJ 2 yrs ago. A friend told me she closed her practice. I was surprised..today I found out she passed away. I was so saddened by the news. She was a wonderful caring Dr. and human being. She talked so fondly thru the years about her family and especially her two sons. I felt like I knew them...Sandra rest in piece you where certainly someone that touched my life.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Edly was the best doctor I ever went to. She was kind and gentle and always put me at ease during the exam. I am so sad to here that she past away . I have no words other than prayers to her family. She will be greatly missed. If anyone knows what happened to her please comment.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

She was an outstanding doctor. I was always at ease when she walked in the room. My heart is broken right now for her loss. She was one of a kind. Forever will be missed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

When I heard that Dr Edly was retiring I was surprised and extremely disheartened. I had been with her for so many years, felt in extremely competent hands (she could find little things that no one else would notice), and I could so easily talk to her. Someone mentioned her sense of humor. Yes that was there and I enjoyed that part of her. I am so incredibly sad, deeply sad, to find that she is gone from this earth. This world has lost an incredible human being and will be much the less for it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I will always miss Dr. Edly. She was an outstanding doctor in all ways!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She is the best. Completely and absolutely. She listens and takes her time with you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

great doctor..dr edly is very diligent and staff is very friendly

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Edly delivered the last two of my four children. And even though it was many years ago I remember how kind and patient she was throughout the entire experience. She made me feel like I was her only patient. In this day and age when everything is so fast and hurried it's refreshing to know there is still a doctor who sees you as a human being and takes the time to really listen to you. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Sandra J. Edly's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edly was my Dr for over 25 yrs...I just found out of her passing. I moved from NJ 2 yrs ago. A friend told me she closed her practice. I was surprised..today..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edly was the best doctor I ever went to. She was kind and gentle and always put me at ease during the exam. I am so sad to here that she past away . I have n..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was an outstanding doctor. I was always at ease when she walked in the room. My heart is broken right now for her loss. She was one of a kind. Forever will..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first pap ever and she made the experience so comfortable and eased my apprehension. "

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I heard that Dr Edly was retiring I was surprised and extremely disheartened. I had been with her for so many years, felt in extremely competent hands (sh..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edly was outstanding. I was always comfortable with her. Does anyone know why she closed her practice?"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will always miss Dr. Edly. She was an outstanding doctor in all ways!"

October 30, 2014