You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Vadas

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Vadas have saved my life. After 3 years of absolute torture and of taking steroids , prescribed by 3 different doctors not even knowing for what, Dr. Vadas diagnosed me with extreme nickel allergy. Knowing exactly what causes my problem it was easy to manage my day to day life and my work. I am great full forever to Dr. Vadas, his knowledge, his patients. His staff was wonderful too and I can't thank enough to all of them. I would highly recommend his services, do not waist your time anywhere else, just go and see doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My son is a patient of Dr. Vadas. Although he is a very busy doctor he took good care of my son and communicated with the family physicians as and when needed. I found him compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Don't listen to the negative reviews - they are very biased. Dr. Vadas is one of the top allergists in the city according to a few MDs I have spoken with. And he is extremely patient, knowledgeable, and friendly -- as are his staff. I have been seeing Dr. Vadas for three years, having to go in every month for an allergy shot. I have complete trust in Dr. Vadas and wouldn't want to be seen by anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Vadas was wonderful. He was very pleasant, and asked me many questions about anything that might be contributing to my issue. He was very knowledgable and encouraging, wanting to get to the bottom of it as much as me. He checked everything. My heart, my pulse, my blood pressure, did a prick test and sent me for bloodwork when that all came back normal. His staff was very friendly and comforting when I mentioned my fear of needles before the prick test. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Vadas. He was a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Had six patients all booked for the same time. Was running around from patient to patient. Was told appointment would take 1- 1 1/2 hrs so I was expecting to spend a lot of time with him discussing symptoms and having tests done. I was with him no longer then 20mins and part of that was him leaving to see other people. No tests were run. He did not want to listen to a word I had to say including symptoms. Left with a diagnosis that did not address the main symptoms I was having. No further ahead and looks like I was wrongly diagnosed. Very rude, arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I live with a pretty rare chronic condition, and was sent to Dr. Vadas to try and identify its cause, which drs thought could be related to mast cell activcation. While it's not looking that way, I have been blown away by Dr. Vadas' commitment to running other tests and trying to help figure out what's causing my problems, even tho they may not be allergy-related. He is by far the most scientific dr. I have ever seen, in that he actually runs tests to get answers, instead of making educated guesses about my body. I have never detected any of the arrogance that someone noted below, and his staff has been nothing but kind and helpful towards me. I don't know if I will ever find out what is causing my health problems, but after seeing many doctors with " no idea", Dr. Vadas is the first who is giving me hope by taking me seriously enough to do some science on my behalf. I would put among the top 2 or 3 doctors ( and ive seen a lot!) that I have ever seen, and feel very very lucky to have encountered such an open-minded doctor who actually seems to care about helping me get better. Dr. Vadas is a real life Dr. House (but without the mean-ness and drug problems)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

He told me I was allergic to the basic categories- grass, pollen, ragweed- which I already knew. He did not bother telling me about allergy shots even though he said I was severely allergic nor did he care to provide me with a list that shows how allergic someone is- for that simple form was told to ask my family doctor who did not get it from him, went back to his office and he was very dismissive and arrogant. His secretary was kind and gave me a copy. I have anaphylactic- level reactions to certain substances which the skin test did not show. He left the room before I could even ask for a blood test, which is far more accurate. His secretaries said they will pass along the message and he never responded. Also a very jekyll-hyde personality, has huge ego and fake sincerity. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Peter Vadas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is just a delightful insightful helpful physician. Listens well and assimilates information beautifully"

April 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vadas have saved my life. After 3 years of absolute torture and of taking steroids , prescribed by 3 different doctors not even knowing for what, Dr. Vadas..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best doctors in the city. I was previosly refered to another doctor but the treatment I received was beyond any imagination. Very knowlegeable..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Nice, kind demeanour. 3 month wait for an appointment I arrived on time but waited 40 minutes to be seen. "

September 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My son is a patient of Dr. Vadas. Although he is a very busy doctor he took good care of my son and communicated with the family physicians as and when needed. ..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't listen to the negative reviews - they are very biased. Dr. Vadas is one of the top allergists in the city according to a few MDs I have spoken with. And ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vadas was wonderful. He was very pleasant, and asked me many questions about anything that might be contributing to my issue. He was very knowledgable and e..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had six patients all booked for the same time. Was running around from patient to patient. Was told appointment would take 1- 1 1/2 hrs so I was expecting to sp..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live with a pretty rare chronic condition, and was sent to Dr. Vadas to try and identify its cause, which drs thought could be related to mast cell activcatio..."

September 30, 2014