Ratings for Dr. Peter Vadas

Dr. Vadas is efficient and pleasant. I've been seeing him for 2+ years for regular allergy shots. His staff are also very pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I feel as though Dr. Vadas has given me my life back. - literally. Yes, he is very busy, but what specialist isn't? His staff has shown nothing but kindness and professionalism . After months of having many tests run by other doctors/specialists, I was tired of seeing doctors and was becoming very discouraged. Then I saw Dr. Vadas. He was determined to get to the bottom of my problems. The treatment he has prescribed is working, and I feel stronger every day. I am just so grateful. Dr. Vadas is hands down, one of the smartest doctors around. I only wish he had been the first doctor I had seen - it would have saved my family and I, a great deal of worrying and time. Feel very grateful if you are referred to Dr. Vadas.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. He might see a bunch of people in a short time frame and go back and forth from patients but in Canada, if you can get into see such a great specialist in less than a year....you should count your blessings. I have friends, in Canada that see some specialist immunologists and have to wait over 12 months . I have seen many doctors and he is pretty great.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

He might be great when it comes to diseases he is familiar with but otherwise, he does not think outside the box. I prepared a list of my symptoms, of the foods I had sensitivities to, he did not even care to look at it. He sent me for two tests and never got back to me. The secretary told me he sent a note to my GP telling her I should never have been sent to him! The way she said it, it did not sound nice. I am sorry but personally I had a very bad experience. He did not try to help me out. He thinks too much of himself and has not enough compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Calling his office you will be placed on hold forever............I went in his office and again his secretary was joking and laughing on phone . I got the impression that she doesn't care how long do you wait to book an appointment.Dr.vadas Tell your secretary to be more efficient

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

He is just a delightful insightful helpful physician. Listens well and assimilates information beautifully

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Vadas have saved my life. After 3 years of absolute torture and of taking steroids , prescribed by 3 different doctors not even knowing for what, Dr. Vadas diagnosed me with extreme nickel allergy. Knowing exactly what causes my problem it was easy to manage my day to day life and my work. I am great full forever to Dr. Vadas, his knowledge, his patients. His staff was wonderful too and I can't thank enough to all of them. I would highly recommend his services, do not waist your time anywhere else, just go and see doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He is one of the best doctors in the city. I was previosly refered to another doctor but the treatment I received was beyond any imagination. Very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Nice, kind demeanour. 3 month wait for an appointment I arrived on time but waited 40 minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My son is a patient of Dr. Vadas. Although he is a very busy doctor he took good care of my son and communicated with the family physicians as and when needed. I found him compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015