Ratings for Dr. Peter Vadas

He might be great when it comes to diseases he is familiar with but otherwise, he does not think outside the box. I prepared a list of my symptoms, of the foods I had sensitivities to, he did not even care to look at it. He sent me for two tests and never got back to me. The secretary told me he sent a note to my GP telling her I should never have been sent to him! The way she said it, it did not sound nice. I am sorry but personally I had a very bad experience. He did not try to help me out. He thinks too much of himself and has not enough compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Calling his office you will be placed on hold forever............I went in his office and again his secretary was joking and laughing on phone . I got the impression that she doesn't care how long do you wait to book an appointment.Dr.vadas Tell your secretary to be more efficient

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

He is just a delightful insightful helpful physician. Listens well and assimilates information beautifully

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Vadas have saved my life. After 3 years of absolute torture and of taking steroids , prescribed by 3 different doctors not even knowing for what, Dr. Vadas diagnosed me with extreme nickel allergy. Knowing exactly what causes my problem it was easy to manage my day to day life and my work. I am great full forever to Dr. Vadas, his knowledge, his patients. His staff was wonderful too and I can't thank enough to all of them. I would highly recommend his services, do not waist your time anywhere else, just go and see doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He is one of the best doctors in the city. I was previosly refered to another doctor but the treatment I received was beyond any imagination. Very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Nice, kind demeanour. 3 month wait for an appointment I arrived on time but waited 40 minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My son is a patient of Dr. Vadas. Although he is a very busy doctor he took good care of my son and communicated with the family physicians as and when needed. I found him compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Don't listen to the negative reviews - they are very biased. Dr. Vadas is one of the top allergists in the city according to a few MDs I have spoken with. And he is extremely patient, knowledgeable, and friendly -- as are his staff. I have been seeing Dr. Vadas for three years, having to go in every month for an allergy shot. I have complete trust in Dr. Vadas and wouldn't want to be seen by anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Vadas was wonderful. He was very pleasant, and asked me many questions about anything that might be contributing to my issue. He was very knowledgable and encouraging, wanting to get to the bottom of it as much as me. He checked everything. My heart, my pulse, my blood pressure, did a prick test and sent me for bloodwork when that all came back normal. His staff was very friendly and comforting when I mentioned my fear of needles before the prick test. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Vadas. He was a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Had six patients all booked for the same time. Was running around from patient to patient. Was told appointment would take 1- 1 1/2 hrs so I was expecting to spend a lot of time with him discussing symptoms and having tests done. I was with him no longer then 20mins and part of that was him leaving to see other people. No tests were run. He did not want to listen to a word I had to say including symptoms. Left with a diagnosis that did not address the main symptoms I was having. No further ahead and looks like I was wrongly diagnosed. Very rude, arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015