Ratings for Dr. Lauren E. Hanna

I have been a patient of Dr. Hanna's since she started with Mercy Services in Coralville. She delivered one of my children and has been our family's doctor ever since. When Dr. Hanna left Mercy Services in Coralville for the practice in West Liberty, we tried another doctor in the Coralville practice. Needless to say, we followed Dr. Hanna to the practice in West Liberty and I've joked that I would follow her wherever she might go. I love that she knows my whole family from my two children, to my husband, and me. She takes the time to listen, provides wonderful feedback, and is very knowledgeable. When she is in the room with me or one of my family members, we are her priority and I never feel rushed or that she needs to hurry up and move on to the next patient.I couldn't imagine anyone else taking care of my family's health care needs.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I see Dr. Hanna for Fibromyalgia and related medical complications. Overall, she has been the best doctor I have seen for FM by far. She is very knowledgeable. I think she gets a bit stressed out and overwhelmed and doesn't spend as much time as she should. However, I think this is more of the clinic's fault than her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Lauren E. Hanna's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)