Ratings for Dr. Janice K. Galli

I don't know if I'll go back felt like they weren't listening :(

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Galli is the worst doctor I've ever come across. I do agree she doesn't listen to her patients and is a pill pusher. My mother was complaining about pain during bowel movements and asked for a pap test that she didn't even want to administer because of her age. She found internal bleeding and didn't proceed to find out the cause of what it might be. We took my mom to another doctor who immediately sent her for a CT scan and found out she had stage 3 ovarian cancer which has now progressed. If she had listened to my mother instead of prescribing tylenol and rest...maybe we could have caught this horrible disease sooner.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Galli for 3 years. She is wonderful,kind, and listens whole heartedly. She has been a wonderful doctor to my entire family. She is great with kids. She has not "pill" pushed on my family at all. She listens to my concerns, discusses issues with me thoroughly and has never ignored a concern. I am not so crazy about some of the staff or nurses, but as long as Dr. Galli is a physician there I will not leave.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

She needs to back to med school. She does not listen to the patient, instead of running simple tests like exrays she gives pills pills and more pills, making you come back time and time again. She needs to go back to med school

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Janice K. Galli's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)