Ratings for Dr. Jennifer K. Winders

Dr. Winders is a wonderful person who also happens to be a very caring and intelligent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I have never seen a M.D. with such a high degree of character,knowledge and just a great attitude. She is a great help to me and my wife. Our questions are always answered, and if not she will find out. I hope to have her as our M.D. for years to come.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr Winders is absolutely wonderful and so kind. Yes, it can be a real wait in her office sometimes, just bring a book to read or something to do, but once you meet her you will see why you waited-because she is actually taking time with her patients. I had to move from the area and STILL havent found a family doctor as great as her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I love Dr. Winders. She is wonderful. Her practice is VERY full though and can run late and it can be hard to get an appoitment. She always spends a lot of time with patients and seems to really care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Jennifer K. Winders's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)