Ratings for Dr. P. Kowal

It doesn't get better, 5 visits and they're professional and kind.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Kowal is a wonderful dentist, he always gives a good explanation of the diagnostic and procedure. He also is very kind and gentle with procedures. The staff in the office are also wonderful people. I want all of my family to use him as they dentist as I have a high level of respect for his practice. Thank you Dr. Kowal and staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Kowal is a great dentist. Very happy with his services. A tad on the costly side, but I really like his work.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Superb dentist! Virtually painless procedures. Very thoughtful and explains in easy to understand manner.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

I along with most people hate the idea of going to the Dentist. but Dr Kowal always takes the time to set me at ease. He is compassionate and gentle. I have no issues with the wait time. I called today to see if I could get in because I have a sore tooth and I was given an appointment for tomorrow, The staff is also very kind. both Dr Kowal and his staff are very Knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Great Dentist. I found him to be very informative and extremely kind. His staff are all exceptional at their jobs, and as people in general. Dr.Kowal and his staff helped eliminate my horrid fear of dentists, and the dental practice in general. His daughter is also a babe. Seriously.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I have been going to Dr Kowal for over 20 years. He is very personable and kind. His staff are always friendly and he always explains everything to me before hand so I know what to expect. He is great with the kids and mine have never been afraid of going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

We just started to go to Dr. Kowal. He is excellent. My son who is 4 had to have a filling and Dr. Kowal was exceptional. I honestly didn't think that he was going to be able to do the filling (knowing that usually children this young are referred to a pediodontist). He put my son at ease and filled his tooth quickly. I am very impressed with the office and staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Due to a move, I switched dentists last year, only to find that I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Which I must admit, came as quite a surprise, considering when I was seeing Dr. Kowal, he assured me I didn't have wisdom teeth. When I switched dentists about a year and a half ago, I discovered that his equipment was dated, which probably had some impact on him missing the wisdom teeth. I'm not sure if they've upgraded their x-ray equip. since, but the office definately needed to catch up to other offices in Winnipeg. I also found wait time to get an appointment a little ridiculous, almost 6 month wait for a cleaning, while my new dentist was booking 1 month ahead. Overall, Dr. Kowal is a good dentist, works well, but office needs some work.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr Kowal is fantastic, we have been going to see him for well over 10 years now. You couldn't ask for a better dentist and staff. Would very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007