Ratings for Dr. Jason Booth

Dr Booth is a great guy. Always attentive, friendly and informed.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very personable. Takes the time to do a thorough, complete exam. Always returns phone calls. Has personally followed up and checked progress on different conditions. None of which were life threatening. One of my favorite medical professionals

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have never met a doctor so nice. He took the time and listened to all of my concerns. I was not rushed. He and his staff were very attentive, friendly and welcoming. He is a very nice looking man, very neat in apperance and very fit. He very much lives and maintains a healthy life style. Very concerned about the paitents he serves. I am very lucky to have him as doctor. As a new paitent I am very pleased with the care Dr. Booth and his staff gives.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

very nice man. very conscientious. Has caught very serious medical situations with my husband because of his paying attention. Friendly, personable, and good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Sometimes the office staff is not as friendly as they could be and can be derogatory in their remarks.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Booth and his staff are great. Dr. Booth is like having a country doctor from years gone by. He knows your family and asks about them and how they are fairing. He listens to you, jokes with you and always is concerned when you're not feeling well. I am so glad he is our doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I have 3 boys that are very athletic participating in several sports. I have a son that is also asthmatic, Dr. Booth is able to handle each one of the with the most fragile care and concern like they were his own kids. It is so wonderful!!! He talks and LISTENS to me and my kids... the boys love him and that says a lot.. he has gained their trust and a relationship i think will last many years!! Thanks DOC!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Great Doctor very caring,& listens. Young & Bright --very glad to have found him

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Jason Booth's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental