Ratings for Dr. Mark Stein

Dr Stein would most certainly be a competent doctor - just be aware that the place next door, where you make your exams, has rude, incompetent staff that apparently has pleasure to treat you with disrespect and to hurt you. Unbelievable experience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Stein is one of the best doctors I have been to. He takes his time and asks questions while making notes into his computer. I have seen his several times and he is consistant. Cares much more than my primary care docotr. I would not hesitate to reccomend him to a friend, family member or co-worker.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

During a visit with my primary care physician, a phone call was made to arrange a appointment with Dr Stein to perform specific Urethroscopy? tests. Dr. Stein agreed to the tests and my primary care physician arranged the appointment. Upon arrival at Dr Steins office 2 days later, I was first told that Doctor was not schedualed to arrive in office for another 30 minutes. Finally, Stein indicated that he was too busy to perform arranged tests, but wanted to duplicate the tests that were performed by primary care physician. He did not even remember the conversation that we three had just 2 days earlier. I denied these redundant tests, but was billed a consultation fee. My time was wasted and I felt that the Dr. lacked any organization, but worse his intention was unethical.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Mark Stein's Credentials

• Italian

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)